Listing Page Format

loml888
Community Member

When I came home today, I went to start to list some items and the listing page format has changed. For instance I could just look for my pictures on my computer to add to a listing and now I get this: Enter the URL (Web address) of photo to link to on a Web server. I have no idea what this means and there is no browse button anymore that I used to bring up my pictures from my computer. Also, I can't choose a font like I used to when I was putting the description on.

Please, I would really appreciate help.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Listing Page Format

I think it's just a glitch. I got that messed up page at one point yesterday and then it went back to normal. Did it look like this? 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Updates/Listing-form-crash-y-today/m-p/344240#M2635

Last post. Screen shot.

Log out, clear your internet history and even restart. By the time you do all that and return, it will probably be the way it is supposed to be.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listing Page Format

I think it's just a glitch. I got that messed up page at one point yesterday and then it went back to normal. Did it look like this? 

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Updates/Listing-form-crash-y-today/m-p/344240#M2635

Last post. Screen shot.

Log out, clear your internet history and even restart. By the time you do all that and return, it will probably be the way it is supposed to be.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Listing Page Format

Do you see two tabs one saying Basic and one saying Standard?

Click on the Standard.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Listing Page Format

When it happened to me, there was no picture uploader at all to choose Basic or Standard. Just a blank field and instructions to use the URL.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Listing Page Format

Thanks for you help. I really appreciate it. I was very worried for a bit there, but everything in back to normal. Cat LOL

Message 5 of 5
latest reply