Listing on .com

Im a new seller and i registered on .com but my address is in Canada.How can i list an item on .com when the item is located in Canada?I dont have a problem with the shipping,because i will have a flat rate ,but it doesnt allow me to proceed with my listing even tho i put a shipping outside of US and as well the postal code of the item location.Thank you very much in advance

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Listing on .com

@luggagedeals wrote:

Im a new seller and i registered on .com but my address is in Canada.How can i list an item on .com when the item is located in Canada?I dont have a problem with the shipping,because i will have a flat rate ,but it doesnt allow me to proceed with my listing even tho i put a shipping outside of US and as well the postal code of the item location.Thank you very much in advance

Are you doing the listing on com? That is the only place I list.

You are not registered on com, you are registered on eBay. eBay doesn't care which site you use.

If you are using flat rate, why not roll that into the price and make it "free" shipping? That is what I have done.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Listing on .com

Scroll down a bit in the dropdown menu.

You should see, waaaay down on the list under the FedEx list of services, the International choices.

These give you a number of choices mostly based on time.

Now, go to https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

and match the time to the Canada Post service you are planning to use.

(Make notes -- this is useful information to have handy)

Choose the most reasonable match.

Enter your Flat Rate for shipping.

Now scroll down to Zip Code.

Does it have your postal code with United States following?

Aha!!

Click Change Location.

Change USA to Canada on the drop down menu.

One caveat.

If your items will be shipping by Parcel, remember that while Flat Rate is an easy choice for US and overseas destinations, your Canadian shipments will have variations based on the Canadian destination.

I can ship a paperback within BC for $5-6 but it would cost $12 to ship it to ON.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Listing on .com

In item location try putting just the country and province....no postal code.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply