Listings do not show when searched

I know my listings are confirmed, but when I search the category  in the drop down menu "distance nearest" they don't show.  There are no views on most after days listed, yet a few are visible and have sold.  In the listing I show shipping costs to Canada and US.  Some are on .ca and some are on .com.  Shouldn't I be able to see these listings with "distance nearest" regardless of prices and shipping costs?  These are popular items that sell readily.  It seems to be hit and miss whether they show or not.  Those that show sell.  Thanks for any suggestions. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I searched for a few of your items on both sites using distance nearest and didn't have a problem finding them. Any particular listings that you noticed this with?  

This is unrelated but I noticed that many of  your .com listings have shipping to Canada with usps first class int'l and within the US with another usps service. You state in your listing that you are using Canada Post but the information in the shipping section is misleading and could cause problems.  If you are not using usps you should be using the generic international standard or international economy shipping option  for shipping to Canada and standard shipping from outside of the US as the shipping option to the US.  Those are the options that most of us use when listing on .com.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks.  Will revise asap,  Cheers

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Tried to revise shipping details on the .com listings.  Can't revise.  The drop down arrow just jumps around.  So start over now that I know where I messed up.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply