MIssing information on the "Review Your Listing" page

A couple of days ago the last page before you submit an item listing changed and displays next to no information. This is maddening. If you are listing a series of items in multiple tabs you have no idea what each page represents and can therefore not verify your listings. I have tried it in multiple browsers. Does anyone know if this is a problem or permanent? How can ebay be contacted via the internet?  Phone-only support is great when you need to show them a picture, like the one in the screenshot attached...

Thank you,

Matt

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Click "preview your listing" at the bottom of the page.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for your response. You didn't need to click on preview your listing for each and every item you list/relist before. This is a technical glitch. I've now noticed that the area that holds the thumbnail & product title disappears very quickly as the page loads.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If anyone is looking into this, the page changed slightly during my last few relists. I attached a picture again. Notice the new text at the bottom that says "You're almost done creating your listing. Click Continue below to complete your seller account setup (one-time only). "  Notice as well that there is no Continue button.  Also, I've had this ebay account for 15 years so it isn't actually a pending setup issue...

Message 4 of 4
latest reply