Migration Tool: How to send Raphael an email through eBay?

Does anyone know how to send Raphael an email through eBay using this forum or eBay messages?  Bugs in the migration tool are supposed to be reported to him, but for some reason, I cannot send him a direct email as there hasn't been any prior contact between us. 

Twice I have used 'Export all Listings' and twice I have exported someone else's listings!  I have two saved files of two different seller's listings! I wonder who has my listings???  BTW:  My listings show in the eBay migration tool page but the excel file gives me others' listings.

Anyone else have this issue?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured it out....had to reply to Raphael in another thread...but it went through...there is now established contact, so shouldn't be any other issues with sending him email in the future....?

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Also, I cleared cache and cookies between first and second attempt....
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Third time I have a third person's listings...
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

His email address is his user name: 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thrice I have used 'Export all Listings' and thrice I have exported someone else's listings!  I have three saved files of three different seller's listings! I wonder who has my listings???  BTW:  My listings show in the eBay migration tool page but the excel file gives me others' listings.

Also, I cleared cache and cookies between first and second attempt....

First person's listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/WM15-WHITE-SATIN-GUITAR-TONEWOOD-LUTHIER-/131807253797
Second person's listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/A81-CONSUMABLES-1-SWIRL-RING-/321905229244
Third person's listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-0mm-2-Lanthanted-Tungsten-pkt-10-/171145051306

I have sent an email to all sellers whose listings I have downloaded. 

I have sent an email (THROUGH PERSONAL EMAIL) to Raphael (BECAUSE I CAN'T SEND HIM EMAIL THROUGH EBAY because there is 'no prior contact between me and the user I am attempting to contact').

Any ideas?  Anyone else having the same issues?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Figured it out....had to reply to Raphael in another thread...but it went through...there is now established contact, so shouldn't be any other issues with sending him email in the future....?
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

That's not good!

Ebay needs to work out kinks before they put out such a useless program.  They should have beta tested it for a month or so with some select sellers.  They should also extend the free listing for Canadian $ until the end of the summer or until they can resolve their issues. 

I don't think that they thought this through properly.  They just thought OK lets do Canadian $ listings only and not thought about what that really entails. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I agree 100 percent!  As I stated in another thread on the boards two months ago - ebay should have had this program working BEFORE they ever went ahead with the move to Canadian only $$$.  Once again ebay "puts the cart before the horse"!  I plan on relisting my items to Canadian $$$ one at a time.  Painfully slow, but at least free of the errors this program seems to be causing.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply