My eBay Summary page

Is there any way to turn of those useless "recommendations and suggestions" in My eBay, Summary Page?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

My eBay Summary page

Bump - anyone have a reply for me on this?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

Recommendations have appeared... But they were NOT appropriate to any of my listings.

Ignore them....

If ignoring the recommendations is the correct thing to do ......they will go away.

They did for me....

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

Go to your Summary page, look at the coloured bar at the top of the "Recommendations" section -- at the right-hand side you'll see "Edit".  Click on "Edit" and a drop-down box will appear.  You can select "Delete", which will remove the Recommendations section completely. 

Although the "Recommendations" section may be a bit annoying, it does sometimes contain useful suggestions and reminders for things you may want to do at some point, so I'm not sure it's a good idea to delete it completely.

Did you know that you can re-arrange the various "boxes" or elements on your Summary page in any order you like?  You can move the "Recommendations" box right to the bottom, out of your immediate view, but still accessible.  To do that, click on "Page Options" at the top right of your Summary page (above the boxes section), and toggle on or off the elements you want to appear.  You can then use "Customize" to put them in the order you like. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

Sorry, I meant to say,  use the "Edit" function at the right side of each coloured bar of each box to move the box up, down, right, left, change the colour, or delete.  

So you can move the "Suggestions" box right to the bottom out of direct sight if you prefer, and re-arrange all the other boxes the way you like them, although that does have to be done one by one. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

I don't have a coloured bar at the top of tme suggestions. I do have one on everything else but not that. I only have a "feedback on our suggestions" button. I also can't push they down to the bottom - they will not move. They are second to last from the bottom and stay there no matter where I move the rest of the coloured bars.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay "thinks" they knew better than us when in fact, their recommendations and suggestions are horrible and not make senses.

What more I didn't like about this is that they said we need to add "more" information OR our search capability would be much lower which is an insult!!  We are paying the store fees and yet eBay still cannot be satisfied??

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

If you click on the edit button you should be able to delete or collapse that area.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

My eBay Summary page

When I click on the "summary" link it takes me to my watch list 😞

I can't find the page that shows me the details/summary of my account.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

You only fail when you don't try!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply