My first neg feedback! Arghhhh!

After more than a decade and 1200+ Positive feedback, I have received my first negative! Over a $5.00cd! The dude is so unreasonable I am not even making a attempt to reconcile the situation! I would have gladly refunded all of his money to avoid it, but have decided to take a stand and accept the negative feedback and not cower and suck up to this POS to get it erased. This is what Ebay has come to, being held hostage and extorted by ignorant buyers looking for a freebie  just by threatening to leave negative feedback. This is why Ebay sucks. I have sold over $2000 in the last 3 months on a auction Facebook page, with no fees, and no extortion by buyers, with out any problems. This has certainly changed the way I feel about selling on Ebay in the future, and even though I have had a lot of success over the years, every time I mail something I have to prepare to get screwed by the multitude of **bleep**py buyers who can extort sellers with the ebay feedback system. Maybe I should just be a buyer from now on, so I can take advantage of the feedback system and get stuff for free. Cat Mad

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

My first neg feedback! Arghhhh!

The solution I have come up with is to do nothing. I got my money, dude got his cd, time to move on. In the big picture it means nothing, but thanks all for letting me vent.
Message 21 of 21
latest reply