My iphone used to make a ca ching sound when I made a sale - ??

My iphone used to make a ca ching sound when I made a sale. The last iphone update killed that.  Has anyone managed to get it back?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@musicyouneed wrote:

My iphone used to make a ca ching sound when I made a sale. The last iphone update killed that.  Has anyone managed to get it back?

I don't have one of those so I'm afraid I'm no help at all.  It sounds exciting.  It sounds like money.  "Ca ching" here & there all day when don't expect it.  Until someone else comes along with some truly useful information, have you tried searching the question on Google to see if anyone anywhere else at all has the problem, if the fault is the update or if there might be an easy quick fix.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Let me tell you what a wonderful sound it was.  The sound of a cash register and the more sales the more it would ring.  Say someone bought 10 items and the cash register would go off 10 times in a row.  I could hear it even when I was sleeping.  Now nothing.  I checked all my settings.  I may get rid of the app and reload it.  That might help.  

I was just hoping someone found a solution.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Check your notification settings, mine still makes the cha ching sound after the update. I just had to reset the  the notification preferences.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Settings > Notifications > eBay

I personally keep the sound notifications off, but it should show you there if they are on or off.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

All on, I even removed ebay from my iphone then put it back still no ca ching, i don't even get notifications.  I get it on my ipod but not my iphone.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply