Need some Postal advice

I need to send a radio tube to a buyer in the USA. I have a box about 4"x4"x8". I have never sent anything that small before. I would like it to get their in a hurry, so I was thinking Small parcel Air. Can I print a label in PayPal for that or do I have to go to the Post Office and if I have to go to the Post Office, can I take an already labeled package, or do I have to make out some kind of form thingamejiggy?

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Need some Postal advice

Yes send Small Packet Air. You will need to fill out a CN22 white form. Fill out sender and recipient address, contents of package, country of manufacturer, value of item, also signature and date.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Need some Postal advice

You can buy it via PayPal, the customs form is part of the label and you can drop it off in a mailbox if you like.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Need some Postal advice

Just a thought: in my experience, items in very small boxes seem to sometimes 'slip between the cracks' so I would be cautious about sending those via an untraced service like Small Packets.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Need some Postal advice

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Just a thought: in my experience, items in very small boxes seem to sometimes 'slip between the cracks' so I would be cautious about sending those via an untraced service like Small Packets.

I've had no problems*  with that size package shipped with CPC small parcel internationally. In fact we have three box sizes smaller than that (5" X 4" X 4",    6" X 4" X 3"   & 6" X 4" X 4")

*Knocks on wood

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Need some Postal advice

@recped wrote:

You can buy it via PayPal, the customs form is part of the label and you can drop it off in a mailbox if you like.

I can't find the right ULR in PayPal - how do I get to the place where I can print a label without having an eBay sale. I know it can be done because I have done it before - just can' remember how.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Need some Postal advice

Need some Postal advice

Thank you very much.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply