New Listing Promo List 25K more April 16 to 26th

Check your emails or my Ebay messaging.  New promo starts tomorrow. Included 5, 7 and 10 auctions and auction style with buy it now.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@skylarstuff wrote:

Check your emails or my Ebay messaging.  New promo starts tomorrow. Included 5, 7 and 10 auctions and auction style with buy it now.

With the usual catch that using with 10 day comes with an 40 cent upgrade fee.

So only the 5 day and 7 day auctions choices are really free listings.

Start: Wednesday, April 16 (midnight EDT on ebay.ca and 3 hours later for ebay.com)

Eligibility: Only sellers invited via an email and/or a message in My eBay.  Not transferable.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

The promo says "no additional fee for adding 10-day Duration to these listings".  I didn't see anything about an upgrade fee.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Excellent!!! It's time again to list all the dog**bleep** that hasn't sold the previous 3000 times it was listed. Get ready for another eBay **bleep**shower. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

As is often the case, I did NOT get an email from eBay nor is the promotion in "my messages"..

However, it is available in "Selling Manager":  http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2014/0416/25KAuctionCV.html

This Promotion is available by invitation only.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I received the promo on one id but I was signed in on a different id but wasn't aware of that.

I accepted the offer on the id the email was sent to and to my surprise it was added to the id I was signed in on.

It seems to be available to everyone if you want it. 

Just Sayin'.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@jt-libra wrote:

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

The promo says "no additional fee for adding 10-day Duration to these listings".  I didn't see anything about an upgrade fee.

I managed to skip over that and went with the "Additional optional feature fees apply." which does have the 10 day upgrade fee at 40 cents.  I will assume that your reading of the details is correct.
But that won't change my listing habits as I'll go with a 5-day listed twice rather than a single 10 day.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply