New Promo List for free—5 days only 10K Fixed Price listing

New fixed price promo runs for the next 5 days Oct 25-29  Includes 3-, 5-, 7- and 10-day durations.  This promo includes fixed price in many of the categories that usually do not allow fixed price promos.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Too bad it's only up to 10 days, not 30 days, so personally I don't think that makes much of a difference compared to the 10 days auctions... and for only 10 days I'd prefer auctions over FP. 

But well it's free so I'll take whatever there is Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I got this email but when you click the link in the email for the terms of the promotion it brings you to an outdated page. It is a promo for a past June 2014 listing sale that also included 30 day fixed price duration listings. I never got this notice in my Ebay messages so I'm wondering what the real terms are, if there is one at all. The link below is the actual hyperlink in the email promo I received.

See below: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2014/0618/ListNow.html#terms

listingtime.jpg

listingtime1.jpg

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Amazingly, this offer works properly.

If you can use the automatic relist feature, then you can have double the time for the listing. Smiley Happy

my email link takes me to:

http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2014/10_25.html

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

List today for 5 days, without using the automatic relist. Then when it ends on Friday, relist for 10 days, this time checking the automatic free relist box. This way you will get 25 days for free. 🙂

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

...and for some reason it is not working for me. I received  the promo but i get get charged when i list. Anyone else

with this problem?

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Can't use promotion, charged me toward my monthly limit...

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Wow, who would have have thought. It's yet another promo! These promos are fantastic. With so many amazing, rare, high quality items that have never been listed on ebay before, I just can't decide what to buy first. 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

30 day BIN is not eligible

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

@bestcheapfast wrote:

Can't use promotion, charged me toward my monthly limit...

If you have the promo it should show on your sellers page in the Promotional Offers section.

Good only for 3, 5, 7, and 10-day BIN listings (30-day is not included)

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I couldn't find anywhere on the offer that says whether we have to pay the extra money for the 10 day listing. It just says that we can list for 10 days. Usually it spells out that the 10 day listing is free. Does anyone know?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

@vintagenorth wrote:

I couldn't find anywhere on the offer that says whether we have to pay the extra money for the 10 day listing. It just says that we can list for 10 days. Usually it spells out that the 10 day listing is free. Does anyone know?

The promo is for Fixed Price, there is no extra duration fee on FP listings.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like someone at eBay did a big goof by sending this promo for Fixed Priced when it should be for Auction-Style. 

It doesn't make sense for only 10-day duration for fixed priced auctions.

I didn't get the free listings promos for the 3rd time in a row!  Guess eBay didn't want my final value fees??  When I got the free listings promos in the past, they got HUGE final value fees from me and now that I didn't get those free promos for the 3rd time in a row, their loss!!!  

Very simple no free promos to me = no huge final value fees from me!!  Duh to eBay!!

And what is worse that I have some unsold items in the inventory and last night I am seeing some of them disappeared!!  I thought we can hold any unsold items in the inventory up to 60 or 90 days but it disappeared on the 30th day!!  What is up?? 

Did eBay changed from 60-90 days to 30 days now or what?  I am not really happy as I put lots of work in posting them and now I have to start them all over again (second time since last year!).

Again I hate it when eBay sends the free listings promos to "Invited Sellers only"!   Send them to everyone to be fair!

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Does anyone know if this promo applies to DVD listings?  I tried to list one and it wanted to charge me a five cent listing fee.  I read the listing promo info page and do not see DVD as an excluded category,  so just wondering?

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@forester_studios wrote:

Does anyone know if this promo applies to DVD listings?  I tried to list one and it wanted to charge me a five cent listing fee.  I read the listing promo info page and do not see DVD as an excluded category,  so just wondering?

DVD's are included.

If you have the promo it should show on your sellers page in the Promotional Offers section.

Good only for 3, 5, 7, and 10-day Buy-It-Now listings (30-day is not included, and neither are auctions)

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

Since categories not normally allowed for free listings are included in this BIN promotion, does anyone know if there will be a charge when the autolist feature renews the item?

Message 16 of 16
latest reply