No Longer a Feedback Date on eBay.com

I guess a lot of you have noticed that there is no longer a date indicated with a buyer's feedback on eBay.com (still shown on .ca).  Instead it shows "Past 1 Month; Past 6 Months; Past 12 months ....".

So many changes!

I have a picture in my mind of all these eBay employees sitting in their cubicles thinking "gee, I better look like I'm doing something", and then coming up with one ridiculous change after another, usually with no advance notification to members.  Enough already!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@jt-libra wrote:

I guess a lot of you have noticed that there is no longer a date indicated with a buyer's feedback on eBay.com (still shown on .ca).  Instead it shows "Past 1 Month; Past 6 Months; Past 12 months ....".

So many USELESS changes!

I have a picture in my mind of all these eBay employees sitting in their cubicles thinking "gee, I better look like I'm doing something", and then coming up with one ridiculous change after another, usually with no advance notification to members.  Enough already!

You forgot a word. Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes, I completely agree, I think we're all getting "change exhaustion".  And I do worry that it may be affecting buyers, too!  Every time they log on, something has been altered. 

I used to pay attention to these things.  Now I'm finding I'm at the point where I almost don't care anymore.  They're wearing us down with it.  Too many over-paid, over-trained youngsters in San Jose with not enough important work to do -- like making this site function consistently and reliably every day!

Boo-hoo --- I'd better get back to my work before I start really ranting!!  Woman LOL

Message 3 of 3
latest reply