No chat on Canada but is a redone chat on US, but what good is it.

For people waiting to get the Canadian Chat back, If it will be anything like the US chat answer below, it will be a total joke and waste of time.

From the US community team is below. What an absolute joke as are many other answers by the US team

While we strive to protect our seller's as much as possible, we typically cannot share our processes publically as this could result in someone with malicious intent engaging in abuse. This could unfortunately lead to a loss in coverage for everyone. If you have a specific return you would like us to review our customer service team would be happy to take a look at it!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

A further follow up on same answer:

As we've discussed, discussing in detail our case process could lead to exploitation of our protections and is something we must keep confidential. I assure you that every case is reviewed in detail and that both parties accounts are reviewed for signs of abuse.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Which is reasonable.

When we had our store every now and then some random would ask us "What is the most expensive stamp you have here?" or "what is the most expensive stamp you've ever sold?"

For exactly the same reasons eBay gives our answer was "We have some stamps that are valued over a dollar."

You don't tell anyone how your security system works. And you change it randomly as employees come and go.

Trust everyone and count the spoons.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I think you really missed my points. the 2 below are absolute garbage from a seller's perspective. Sellers can't lose what they don't have

I assure you that every case is reviewed in detail and that both parties accounts are reviewed for signs of abuse.

This could unfortunately lead to a loss in coverage for everyone

Message 4 of 4
latest reply