No message for eBay invoice

I never received eBay's message telling me my monthly invoice for June was ready to view... not here and not in my personal mailbox (I get billed on the 15). Anyone else having the same issue?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@lady.stark wrote:

I never received eBay's message telling me my monthly invoice for June was ready to view... not here and not in my personal mailbox (I get billed on the 15). Anyone else having the same issue?

Got mine yesterday morning (19th) in both eBay messages and my regular email account (billed on the 15th).

-..-

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I also got my invoice yesterday morning.  I'm sure yours will show up later today or tomorrow.  I've had mine delayed in the past.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@lady.stark wrote:

Look under the Ebay account tab. It will give you all you need.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@dutchman48 wrote:

@lady.stark wrote:

Look under the Ebay account tab. It will give you all you need.

Except the date when I need to pay. I usually get it on the 18th. With that said, it showed up between the moment I asked about it and now 😉

Message 5 of 5
latest reply