No question: Just repeating... Ebay treats sellers like slave employees, not independent contractors

We are absolute dirt. Period. It is our DUTY to list more, sell more, pay more. I guess I was incorrect in previously saying ebay gives us nothing, as they keep finding more ways to take away and screw us.

Everytime an email arrives from the scoundrels you just know it is to rook you, again and again.

Ebay is going to go out of business, as this model is not sustainable in the long term. Treat sellers as badly as possible to maximize short term profits, while ignoring the never ending deterioration of the brand. 

The ONLY cardinal sin a seller can now make is to require ebay to do something..anything. It is a big NONO. Don't call us, pay us. They have now removed any incentive to be a quality seller, therefore spreading their apathy to the buyer. I have thousands of items, to list, but no interest in investing any time to do so.

I feel like, as a seller, I am called into the war room each month, pushed onto the ground, and each executive takes a turn hoofing me, until they are satisfied, high five each other and adjourn for lunch.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No question: Just repeating... Ebay treats sellers like slave employees, not independent contractors

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. What has led to it? You still have 200+ listings live. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply