Not able to leave feedback - What's this??

Has anyone else been unable to leave FB for buyers through their "Sold" page recently?  This is the 3rd time I've tried in the last couple of days, and I'm getting a message that I can't leave feedback for this buyer.  This is when accessing FB via the drop-down menu to the right of a sold item.  When I go in through the item itself and the transaction record, it seems to work. 

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem in the last week or so -- it has never happened (for me at least) prior to that.  Here's the result when I try to leave FB:

"Can't leave feedback for the selected listing" -- showing the usual selection boxes below, with the item details and my custom FB comment boxes, etc. 

Sorry -- I was trying to post a screen shot and couldn't get it to go in here.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

"This is when accessing FB via the drop-down menu to the right of a sold item. "

This is the procedure I have used for years without problem.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yes, me too Pierre! Now suddenly, since a few days ago, it's not working. I'm working from my older (dumber) PC computer, so I can't seem to post the screen shot I took, but it's definitely not a one-time glitch. I've tried the same procedure (my usual) 3 times today and get the same error message. This is most annoying - every week a new dysfunction. Perhaps you could try one of yours and see. Maybe it's my old (dumber) PC? My smarter laptop is in for repair at the moment.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Happened to me about a month ago when I was leaving mass FB. 18 went through and two didn't. They eventually went through on their own about three days later.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The solution for me when this happen,  is to go to my feedback page, scroll to the bottom & click on the leave feedback link. Find the buyer you need to leave feedback for and go from there. This work around has been successful for me . YMMV

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I've been seeing this happen for about a week now, randomly.

After I get the error message I just usually try again and it works.

Another glitch to add to the "memory book of glitches"

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I've been experiencing the same thing on and off as well.  Lately it's taking 2 - 3 tries and it will finally go through.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply