One half of PayPal shipping label is distorted when printed.

It's the half that gets shipped out. The other side with the instructions is perfect. This is the second time it has done this. Yesterday I took another package to the post office and they shipped it out with just the expedited number. I hope it makes it. I also hand wrote the name and address on it

No one else in the eBay community is having this problem so I'm thinking it is the machine but why would only the shipping side be distorted. I'm starting to think conspiracy against me. Time to call Fox Mulder.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Do you have the same printing issue using new style versus the old/vintage/classic method?

It may be your printer is starting to having paper movement problems

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have been getting the same thing  I had someone look at my printer and it functioning properly.  Only scan ones  are leaving out the large postal code so the post office clerks have to look at the small code.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Is your browser 100 per cent up to date? What are you using? Maybe it's a driver issue. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Microsoft Edge and for some reason now I cannot access my printer through the computer. I've done the internal printer tests and checks and still nothing.  I've been using ink cartridges from eBay which Epson didn't like so maybe it's clogged up the system.

I'll keep at it and let you know.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Save your shipping label as a PDF and try printing that, or even send that PDF to a friend and ask them to print for you. If it works for them then it's your own printer/computer's problem.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

This happens periodically when printing PayPal labels. I have had it happen a few times & I remember a few other sellers complaining about it. I don't think it is a problem with your printer if it prints fine for other things. I believe it is one of the glitches with PayPal that pops up now & then.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

This was happening to me on Firefox.  I got around it at first by selecting "open in a new window".  Then I switched to Windows 10 Edge browser and the problem went away.  You might want to try another browser, like Chrome or just select "open in a new window".  Annoying but your printer is not the problem.  Good luck.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply