Packing slip print as Shipping label?

Hi,

I just sold an item, went to my sells and clicked Print shipping label. It directed me to paypal, I am in Canada so I use Post Canada.

So I enter all the things, weight, measurements, etc.

At the end, the thing that printed is my packing slip. On it, there's my address, the buyer adress, the transaction ID.

This is not a shipping label, is it? There's not scanning bar code on it. But yet I have a tracking number and it says I shipped it.

I'm just trying to find the shipping label!

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It seems that you have printed a shipping label somewhere along the way.  Do you remember seeing any payment information?  Go into your paypal account and look at the activity log.  If you paid for shipping, it will show up there.  Click on that transaction and see if there is an option to reprint label.  If you can't, you should call Paypal and sort it out with them over the phone.  The number is 1-877-569-1116.  They are great over the phone.  Sometimes shipping labels don't pop up the way they are supposed to depending on what browser you are using.  They will help you sort it out.  Good luck.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The PayPal label is in a popup so if you have popups blocked, you will not see the label. Maybe that is what happened.

You can go into the PayPal transaction and do a reprint for 24 or 48 hours (can't remember). Do this carefully and see if there are any popup blocked message or beeps in you browser when doing this.

I recently moved to a new computer and had to put PayPal and some eBay functions on my allowed list for popups.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply