Page Views Function

Did Ebay remove the page views information for individual listings? I no longer see it when I click into my new listings.

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Page Views Function

I still see it in at least two places, the listing and my active listings list. 

Or are you talking about the counter that used to be about halfway down the page? Those have been gone for a year or more. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 1.34.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 1.34.31 PM.png

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Page Views Function

Or are you talking about the counter that used to be about halfway down the page? Those have been gone for a year or more. 

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 1.34.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-22 at 1.34.31 PM.png

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Page Views Function

I still have my page view counters on my auction pages, most likely because I still use older templates when creating new listings. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Page Views Function

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Page counters at the bottom of descriptions are still around.

You can still set it up if using the old advanced selling form.

But I don't see anywhere on the new selling form to set it up.

However the new selling form does, if you use sell similar or relist, keep the counter if it's already setup.

-..-

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Page Views Function

Are they? I didn't know that. The last time I recall reading about the old page counters was from members saying they were trying to add them to their new listings but that none were appearing when the listing went live. I have memory too of R at Board Hour confirming later that week that they were nixed. I'm sure I won't find that session now if my life depended on it. Maybe spring? 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Page Views Function

I'll note we don't get a very clear-cut answer as to whether the counters' disappearance was deliberate or accidental at that time. Perhaps the time has come to raise it again at Board Hour. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Page Views Function

it seems like the page views info has shown up now; earlier there were only duration and start time listed under "Listing Info".

Thanks all!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply