PayPal down?

Getting, "unable to process your request error right now.

Anyone else?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

PayPal down?

@mjwl2006 wrote:

I also wonder if it would kill ebay to give sellers a break now and again. I mean, we're expected to perform at peak capacity no matter how many system fails we face? Contort ourselves to overcome problems not of our creation? Would cutting us some slack at times there are clearly documented issues at play really spell the beginning of the end of all standards for sellers on ebay? I think not. These are delivery notices of payment and a shipping label print issue. At the same time.

That's something which really bugs me.  The way we must be perfect all the time and then PayPal, that giant of a finance place, muddles up all the time.  Just inexcusable.  They should either be held to their own standards or, yes, when they mess up then show courtesy by being generous to others. 

I am finding myself less and less patient with these sorts of issues,  at least when they are so unforgiving going the other way.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

PayPal down?

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

I generally use selling manager to check if there have been any sales and if they have been paid for.   If any show as being paid then I do doublecheck that on PayPal before I send anything out.  I've seen a few situations when emails have been delayed because of a PayPal problem or an email server problem so I don't like to depend on the emails alone

Always a good idea, that way people won't ever get fooled by those fake emails that look exactly like the real thing saying payment has been made only a quick check to the PP Acc shows there is no payment at all and a closer look at the email (or sending it to "spoof") shows it was a fake designed to trick the seller into mailing the item. 

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

PayPal down?

PayPal shipping not working again for me tonight.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

PayPal down?

Paypal Shipping is being very cantankerous for me tonight as well. I tried six times to print the same label to get all various different errors before I was finally able to proceed, purchase and print. I expect better from a site which handles money. There is no room for error where people's hard-earned dollars are concerned. 

Message 24 of 24
latest reply