Paypal shipping down?

Im getting this message.

"PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have called them and they said there is no issue. I have tried different browsers and used two different laptops. Still no luck.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Paypal shipping down?

Im getting this message.

"PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have called them and they said there is no issue. I have tried different browsers and used two different laptops. Still no luck.

Hi norrinradd1781,

We haven't heard of any issues either - maybe drop me an email with detailed steps & I'll take a look for you?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

nevermind, it works now. Thanks.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

There are also issue when you try to pay and get error code 70053

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

I have had the same problem and when I discussed it with an eBay's Customer Service, I was told that eBay is aware of the problem and are trying to fix it.  When I asked if they would take it into consideration that we couldn't upload tracking because of it (thus keeping me below the 90%), the answer was "No" and explanation: "You could have gone to the post office and gotten tracking number there).  When I tried to explain that tracking number was not available for Small Packet Air at the post office, the rep then suggested I use UPS or enter into the Global Shipping Program to ship my items as an alternative.  

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

the rep then suggested I use UPS or enter into the Global Shipping Program to ship my items as an alternative.  

My God! The program is not even available to Canadians!! How can a rep suggests that? Unbelievable!

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

I got that same message yesterday but made a second attempt almost immediately after and it worked normally. I assumed it was just a minor glitch somewhere. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Lady.stark:

I know it isn't available to Canadians.  Even if it were, my items would not qualify because I sell jewelry and fragile items.

It always amazes me how the staff at Customer Service does not know anything about their own company.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Im getting the same problem right now , been down for a day now.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Here is a secret tip..........a lot times its just the length of the address.  Its too long.  Next time you run into this , take some of the address and place it on the second line.......and voila pay pal suddenly works again.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

@skylarstuff wrote:

Here is a secret tip..........a lot times its just the length of the address.  Its too long.  Next time you run into this , take some of the address and place it on the second line.......and voila pay pal suddenly works again.

Or sometimes it is just a matter of refreshing the page.

If the error message that you are getting says something about 'values' that usually means that you need to check off the parcel or letter box just above the measurements.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Went to confirm payment on my shipping label screen and keep getting the Paypal shipping is not available. Getting this message as of Nov 11 9pm. Ugh....

Anyone else having issues?

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Ok seems to be Canada Post Expedited labels having issues? My US light packet ones went through with no problem.
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Still having problems trying to print a Quebec shipping label. Argh. I'm so frustrated!!!

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

PayPal shipping labels sometimes have issues with long address fields that exceed 23-24-25 characters.  For example, a city name with Sainte-something-de-something can be too long. So try reducing the name to Ste instead of Sainte to reduce the number of characters in the city name. Same issue with long street names.

So try reducing the address fields.

This issue also happens with long international address fields for addresses in Europe. I had issues with addresses in Quebec, France, Switzerland and Australia which were fixed by shortening the address in the address or city fields.

Message 15 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

I have had this issue on 3 different computers, and no difference if shipping in Canada or to USA. This has been happening for 6 days in a row. It causes loss of time and money. As well as delays in shipping.  Not impressed!!!!  

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

NECRO THREAD alert - original thread is from 2013

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

@redlinegraphic wrote:

I have had this issue on 3 different computers, and no difference if shipping in Canada or to USA. This has been happening for 6 days in a row. It causes loss of time and money. As well as delays in shipping.  Not impressed!!!!  

You could be getting that message because you are using the older classic label version.  Try using the new one.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Anonymous
Not applicable

You NO longer can use Classic Experience, have to use the new horrible format from now on.  I called PayPal informing that I am so sure that they did received lots of people wanting to keep Classic Experience but no luck, they just don't care.  Any time they made changes, it is a final decision regarding of what, that is how they work that way.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Paypal shipping down?

Some people are still able to use it..there are posts about it today.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply