Paypal technical problems?

Is anyone else having a problem printing Paypal shipping labels today?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I know it's ridiculous but I had two credit cards on my account, one in which was expired. This was the reason for my problem. Paypal just gave an error message that the transaction couldn't be completed but never said why.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I have for two weeks now, almost three. Can do local, but not for USA or international.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Have you tried changing browsers?  sometimes that works

For example: Often what won't work in Firefox, will work in Internet Explorer

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Mine was international and it's not working. It also said that I wouldn't be charged but I see 5 refunds pending. I wish they'd get their act together, this is unacceptable.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I tried with another browser and encountered the same issue.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I know it's ridiculous but I had two credit cards on my account, one in which was expired. This was the reason for my problem. Paypal just gave an error message that the transaction couldn't be completed but never said why.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi,

My labels are printing but the second half of the zip code is missing for labels to the U.S. This is a royal pain!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@winddancersfancy wrote:

Hi,

My labels are printing but the second half of the zip code is missing for labels to the U.S. This is a royal pain!

The second half of the zip code have never shown on Paypal shipping labels. It's not required by the USPS so I wouldn't worry about it.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply