Print shipping Label not retrieving eBay transaction dimensions, weight & CP Service

I apologize if this problem has already been addressed and if so; please forward me to the proper thread.

When on my eBay Sold page I click print shipping label, it opens up paypal.

It used to prefill information I already entered in eBay (Dimensions, weight, CP Service)

Same thing if I was going through paypal and click print shipping labels from the payment transaction, it would retrieve the info and fill it up.

For several months, it has stop doing this.

This is quite annoying.

Not only do I have to put it back in, but since I offer multiple CP Shipping services (ie: small packet, tracked packet etc…), I never know if the one I see on the print shipping label screen, was actually retrieved or not from the eBay transaction.

Anyone else with this issue?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Print shipping Label not retrieving eBay transaction dimensions, weight & CP Service

Some of my information was missing: item title, weight, quantity. That was yestrday. Today is not sounding promising.

Phone Paypal. If you do not, they deny anything is wrong.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Labels not printing for me, I was told they have had numerous reports.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

@our*goodies*shop wrote:

I apologize if this problem has already been addressed and if so; please forward me to the proper thread.

When on my eBay Sold page I click print shipping label, it opens up paypal.

It used to prefill information I already entered in eBay (Dimensions, weight, CP Service)

Same thing if I was going through paypal and click print shipping labels from the payment transaction, it would retrieve the info and fill it up.

For several months, it has stop doing this.

This is quite annoying.

Not only do I have to put it back in, but since I offer multiple CP Shipping services (ie: small packet, tracked packet etc…), I never know if the one I see on the print shipping label screen, was actually retrieved or not from the eBay transaction.

Anyone else with this issue?

Yes, the same thing has been happening to me since Wednesday.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I have been having the exact same problem recently. I discovered that if you going directly into PayPal, find the transaction, and hit the "Print Shipping Label" option there, everything gets filled out properly. Hope this helps!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

That has always worked for me as well. I sign into Paypal and print the label from there.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

it figures the pay pal label printing is not working properly just in time for the wk end,i have had resonable success lately,to print a label from the pay pal site,but i cant do it from the ebay site,says its missing information,always check to make sure the tracking no shows up on youre sold items i have had to manually add it several times could end up a big problemo down the road,i also see a lot of USA  people have an extra 4 didgits after there postal code the shipping label will not show these numbers,im not sure as to what they are for as i asked at the post office and they wernt sure either,i need to print off a label here shortly ill keep my fingers crossed ugh

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Those 4 numbers aren't required so I wouldn't worry about it. I've read that when their equipment reads the address, that information is automatically provided anyway.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

thankyou for that info sets my mind at ease ive been manually adding that extra number

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

thats way too funny i just lost 20 us dollars because there is something wrong with pay pal shipping label printing they told me they do not have a problem frustrating dealing with liars

Message 10 of 10
latest reply