Printing from Turbo lister.

I posted this on ebay tools and it is pretty quiet there.  

I want to use this downtime (postal strike) to review and check my inventory.  I tried to print from Turbo lister and I would need a magnifying glass plus my reading glasses.  I am sure the font is -1.  Anyone know how to change the font to print?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't believe you can change the size in TL. I just highlight my items, export to a csv file, highlight the area I want to print, change the size, set the print area and grids, then print. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I believe all columns are printed. Did you try hiding columns to have only the ones you need to check inventory? Maybe TL will print only visible columns? I don't know so you have to test this.

Otherwise export to a CSV file and use a spreadsheet to manipulate columns you want to print.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi Poco, thanks but i ended up printing from the ebay site.  I am trying to use this down time constructively and make sure I have all that I will be listing again.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Over the years I also tried to find a way to print my inventory from Turbo Lister - I did succeed in finding a way - it's rather tedious but does work -  I can take 55-60 item listings at a time from a Turbo Lister file and send them to "Upload" mode, increase the print size in printer setting to 200-210%  and print that section of items, then delete those items from upload mode, go back and repeat the process....one can juggle the number of items and the print size to what best suits them...Tedious & a bit time-consuming but possible!  Have done this with the 500+ items in each of  the 2 main categories of my inventory.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply