Problems ordering supplies from Canada Post

I have just spent about 35 minutes trying to order supplies from Canada Post online. Pouches, fragile stickers, air mail stickers, all free. I have done it dozens of times before. This time it just would not go through, couldn't verity my credit card, then couldn't verify my address, over and over again.

So I called, they verified my address, phone # etc., took the order, and that was that. I will never try and do it online again! I never could understand why they needed a credit card for a free order anyway!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

About three months ago, there system simply over-rode my current email address with a defunct one. still cannot fix it. They really do not care.
Photobucket
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I just tried it, worked fine. But I remember awhile back I had the same problem and just gave up.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

The same here. I ordered Adhesive Pouches for EST one week ago. Usually, they arrived within a few days. Now, 7 days later the order is still "being processed".

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My order wouldn't even go through, kept giving my things to edit over and over again. Ordering by phone was so much easier. I was told it would take 7-10 days to arrive. I am using so many more pouches now because of using the light packet for up to 250 grams.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My order from April 7th arrived today. However, the status of the order is still "being processed". Also my last order from January is still "being processed". Something is definitely wrong with the system. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I have tried their "ship a click" or tried to several times.  They will not accept my address no matter what i try.

Here is error message "Please enter either a Civic or Rural Address, or a PO Box number for Ship From"

Well, i did, and did and re did what they want.  One or the other or both, nothing works.

KISS. Keep it simple stupid.  To much automated contraptions around today that actually make things useless.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply