Problems with Paypal labels

I did a shipping label transaction on Paypal this morning, and although it said "completed", the label wouldn't print. I have called Paypal twice and the second time I was told it was a Paypal issue, they have refunded my payment.

Just thought I would give a heads up in case anyone else is having problems.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

wont print labels for me either they said must b something wrong with my printer and the same old try a different browser bs,so im out 20 us dollars canada post isnt renowned for giving refunds and if they do it will take a month if ever,pay pal told me they havnt heard of any problems,the second phone call i made the rep said they were having problems and they will put a ticket on it,repair needed im guessing lol 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

12:28 Central, prints for me.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Worked for me too about 10:30 mst.

Lately though, when I use Firefox the labels are huge and take up almost the whole page. I have to use IE for expedited labels because the page isn't big enough for them on FF. This used to happen once or twice a year and last for a month or two  although this is probably the first time it is happened in the last year or so.    I think that poco mentioned it could be caused by browser updates

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

wont print labels for me either they said must b something wrong with my printer and the same old try a different browser bs,so im out 20 us dollars canada post isnt renowned for giving refunds and if they do it will take a month if ever,pay pal told me they havnt heard of any problems,the second phone call i made the rep said they were having problems and they will put a ticket on it,repair needed im guessing lol 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

So I am not the only one, there has been nothing on the Paypal board. I tried 3 browsers, all said "web page unavailable". I am too nervous to try again, like you said, it's almost impossible to get the payment back from CP if you void a label.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

im just beside myself over this had to take my item to the post office and loose 28.00 in shipping costs couple bucks to pay pal for there part in this scam another 5 bucks or more for ebay fees,just an awesome day,35.00 loss on one transaction ,canada post owes me 15.00 from awhile bck ill never see,everyone is quick to take there cut and here i am wondering **bleep** just happened,the real funny part is i owe ebay  fees of 38.00 so far for the month,i just got toasted by can post fer 28.00 bucks,,and ebay being such a awesome place to do buissess dont even give out free listings anymore,other than the basic 50 real heroes,just about ready to through in the towel here

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I've been suggesting using the 'reprint label' link because for several years this is the only way I can get labels to print from my various Macs.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

The lady I spoke to on Paypal reminded me that I had clicked on 'reprint label' 9 times!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Why did you only try 9 times?   
LOL   I'm kidding of course.  Smiley Very Happy

It's so odd how some people are having these problems and other people are not...I don't understand why that happens.  I do know that when things like that happen to me it is very very frustrating.

On a sort of positive side...

I had to void a label around Christmas and it was automatically credited back to me without any prodding within a couple of weeks.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Can't print shipping labels for weeks, always the same message appears -

"We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Please try again later.

• PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Phoned couple of times PP, they aware of the problem, but nothing changed.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I can print my lebels fine, but occasionally the print popup will not appear. Then I go to paypal and use the Reprint label link and it works.

The problem I am having atm with paypal is that it wont fill the details automatically anymore and I have to do everything by hand for every label to the exception of the buyers address. Everything else is blank. This started two days ago.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply