Promo Feb 19-23 USA only 500 Auction or Fixed

List FREE - 500 auction-style or fixed priced listings
Pay no insertion fees on up to 500 listings. Plus, add Buy It Now for free. Learn More
Start: 02/19/17 00:00:00 PST
End: 02/23/17 23:59:59 PST

Available at ebay.com
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I got the error "Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired." Anyone else?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Anyone seeing promos in Ebay.ca?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Not invited again. It's a bit strange since last year I was invited to most of the promos so I had no problem keeping my 500+ listings live on eBay in some shape or form. Well, if eBay doesn't give me another promo within a couple months all my old listings would disappear from my "unsold" section (and there is no way I'm going to do all of them from scratch again) and eBay won't be making much FVF from me then...
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My message just said you do not qualify for this offer, not that it has expired. Usually it will give some message that this offer is invite only or some such text. I guess not qualifying may be the same as not invited! LOL

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, I also get the error "Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired."  I recall this happened awhile back on another promo as well.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get it.  Boo hoo!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply