Question about using Paypal shipping

Does anyone know if the buyer sees the amount we pay when we print shipping labels through Paypal?  I know it does not show on the label.  Does it show on ebay on the buyers order details page or on the email they receive from paypal saying the label has been printed?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The price does show on Tracked Packet pabels, it does not show on Light Packet or Expedited within Canada, and it shows up on at least one other choice, I think it's Small Packet, but I can't say for sure.  To the best of my knowledge, the buyer does not see that anywhere on eBay or PayPal.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks.  I am shipping some goblets to the US using Expedited - USA.  I know it is not going to show on the label.  I was just wondering if the customer sees it anywhere on ebay ... I know it shows when I go to order details but does anyone know if it shows for the customer when they go to order details?  The reason I ask ... I had a quantity of 4 available and set the shipping so that I broke even if they ordered one or two ... but it appears that I will be making some money on shipping because they ordered 4. If they will see the amount I acutally paid for shipping then I want to refund the difference to protect my shipping star. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I just checked a couple of my recent purchases .The seller sent expedited using paypal shipping and it does NOT show the actual cost.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.  That was what I needed to know.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply