Question notification does not go away

amcdc79
Community Member

After answering a couple of question from a potential buyer, the notification is still there.

Does it take awhile to disappear, or is there something I can do to make it go away?

Tia(thanks in advance)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

On Selling Manager under listing activity click on listings with questions. Click on the arrow to the left of the item to mark as answered.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

On Selling Manager under listing activity click on listings with questions. Click on the arrow to the left of the item to mark as answered.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for your answer, since I don't have a store or selling manager, I could not try as you suggested. 

What did work, was going down the actions column on the right hand side of the listing, and the drop down menu had revise, a few other actions including "mark as answered".

If this is what you wanted me to do, thanks again. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'm glad that you got it figured out.

You don't need a store to have selling manger. There is a charge for selling manager pro but the regular selling manager is what I use and it is free for anyone to use.   It might not make much sense to start using it now though as I don't know if they will be replacing it with the sellers hub in the next few months.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply