Re Sending Combined Invoice

I had a buyer who I sent an Invoice earlier today and he claims he never received it for 2 Auctions. How I can I resend the invoice to him again, this is a first for me and I know it is some thing stupid that I can't figure out. It has been a bad day all around for me

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Click on the item sold & then click on Contact Buyer on the top left side & at the top of the next page it will say Send An Invoice. Click on that & you can resend. You may have to adjust the combined shipping amount again. There have been some issues with US buyers not able to pay the combined invoice. That is another problem I've had.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@lukey9 wrote:

I had a buyer who I sent an Invoice earlier today and he claims he never received it for 2 Auctions. How I can I resend the invoice to him again, this is a first for me and I know it is some thing stupid that I can't figure out.

Is it not a choice on the "More actions" dropdown menu (beside the items)?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Go to Selling Manager Pro: Sold

Under actions (beside the item in question) click the down arrow and see what options appear.

If not there check: Shipping action, change status or other action buttons just above actions.

It's been a long time since I had to revise a invoice....

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you that worked for me, you learn some thing new every day.

Thanks again

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

DON'T CLICK RECALCULATE!

This has nothing to do with the current (corrected) problem, but it is worth reiterating.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply