Refunded a buyer

Refunded a buyer now he is saying he got the item 2 weeks later , in perspective he lives 1 1/2 hours from me driving . How do I go through a process of reversing my refund.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refunded a buyer

You can't reverse the refund, just send him another invoice (from PAYPAL account) for the amount he owes and he pays it that way....
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refunded a buyer

And in the text box add a very polite note saying something like:

'Thank you for letting me know this arrived safely! You can pay with Paypal and all will be good!'

BTW, some Canada Post services include guarantees of delivery dates. Ask at the post OFFICE (not outlet) about a refund on postal charges.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Refunded a buyer

If this went through the Resolution Centre, you may also have a defect on your account from the refund you issued. If you refunded the entire amount without also cancelling the transaction, ebay assumes it was an incident where the buyer was unhappy with the transaction for whatever reason and you get an automatic defect. (As it was explained to me by ebay. Unless things have changed in the last few weeks.) Should this happen to you, try calling ebay to have the defect removed. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply