Resolution center.. can't click NO to receive fees back

Ok, so i opened a case. A buyer created a new account then bought something from me immediately. Of course no payment and no replies.

So i waited and opened a case. It is now available to be closed (4 days have passed) I now click on "Take Action" to close the case to get my fees. (Receive fee credit)

ebay then asks "Have you received payment from the buyer?"   Yes   No

I CANT click no. But i can click yes. But i need to click no.

Happen to anyone else? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's actually not four days.

It's 96 hours.

Wait a few more hours and you should be able to close and get your fees back.

You should also Report the new scam account to eBay. While we are allowed to have several accounts (I have seven myself), we are not allowed to pull stunts like that.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I have always found that when eBay says 4 days, they mean on the fifth. It they say 7 days, they mean on the 8th.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

eBay wants to make sure that you are not requesting the refund without adequately giving opportunity to your buyer to pay. Don't rush just wait another day or two and try again.  You still have plenty of time

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ok, tried it out today and it works.  So just had to wait a bit longer than the deadline. (which said was 6 am yesterday)

Anyway all good and thanks to all your comments.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Glad it worked. Like I said, Add a day. I "think" eBay has a thing about updating first thing in the morning. Makes no sense, but, I have noticed that before.
Photobucket
Message 6 of 6
latest reply