Sales Reports and Summarys Where is the info I need?

I need to go back to the beginning of last year and retrieve my sales summary. I need total Gross sales AND the total Gross shipping charges that I took in. Not the Net amount the eBay gives you in the simple sales summary that also ignores the shipping charges received. I will deduct the cost myself  to show where its going.

Need Gross sales summary

Need Gross Shipping charges

How and where do I find this information??

Since the shipping charges is also an income, its important information.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Go to your PayPal account and look under reports for a Monthly Financial Summary. I think you have to retrieve it by putting in each month; I don't think there is a yearly report.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for the reply, that would work great if eBay is the only place I sell but its not. I have two eBay accounts, two etsy accounts, my own eCommerce website, among various other venues that uses PayPal. the sales reports in PayPal would give me a summary of every thing. I don't want that. I just want the total eBay sales and shipping amount collected.

eBay is a giant in the online eCommerce world, there is no reason why they cant give us better sales reports. If they do, were do I find it?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You sell on multiple sites under multiple user id's and YOU don't keep track of sales as you go along???????

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply