Shocked by the way a seller from China responds to negative feedback.

I was doing some CD research and I came across this feedback from a seller responding to some negative feedback.  I'm surprised it is still even showing.  If I was the buyer I would have reported him.  The seller is from China and sells CD's.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I wonder what FB would look like if everyone posted how they really feel about a transaction?   (TY for the morning chuckle.)

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

There are still some sellers that do not take kindly to any form of criticism.

It is called... Waking up the devil.

As a seller....one has to learn what to say... and how to say it.

There are many combinations of different words... that can give the same meaning.

It is important to say it "kindly"

Feedback left for buyers, or comments left in response to feedback,  is a seller's history.....good... bad... or ugly....

and it is there for all to see

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The internet plus mythical IDs allow the recluses of the world out of their mother's basement. That coupled with their anger of "not fair" justifies their lashing out. Computer version of road rage, perhaps?

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

<<I came across this feedback from a seller responding to some negative feedback.  I'm surprised it is still even showing.>>

A lot of people (buyers and sellers) do not know that truly offensive remarks can be removed.  It is not just the recipient 

who has to see it, but all other people who use ebay.  No one should hesitate to use ebay for fear of getting an eyeful.

One of the funniest feedback responses I saw was in feedback to an American seller from a Canadian buyer.  Negative,

alas, but  the buyer simply complained about the item description and the seller responded with something like,

"Stupid idiot Canadian buyer. Typical. Go chop wood!".  Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

LOL I wonder if that buyer saw it!!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply