Something strange, coincidence?

For the first time yesterday I put in the phone #0000000000 on my Paypal label. I just got a phone call saying it was from 0000000000!

I didn't answer, could it be something to do with the number I put on the label?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've used 0's a few times and haven't had any phone calls with 0s since then.

I have seen all 0's on call display once or twice before but it was months ago, long before I entered any phone numbers on a label.  I assumed it was some sort of telemarketer.  If you google it there have been people asking about all zero phone calls for years.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

That is bizarre but I doubt that it has anything to do with what you put on the label. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Could it possibly be that Paypal has set up their computers to verify the numbers entered for labels if they look somewhat odd in any way?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Maybe Rose, it just seemed very strange, why would someone from a 0000000000 call me? There would be no such number.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I've used 0's a few times and haven't had any phone calls with 0s since then.

I have seen all 0's on call display once or twice before but it was months ago, long before I entered any phone numbers on a label.  I assumed it was some sort of telemarketer.  If you google it there have been people asking about all zero phone calls for years.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks, it was a bit freaky, obviously a coincidence.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Might be a bit off topic, but I had buyer game me 1234567890 as their phone number too lol
Message 7 of 7
latest reply