System Down???

I have been trying to relist unsold items for the last half hour and keep getting a message that the system is down. Anyone else getting this?

I want to use my 500 free for the day.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

System Down???

Ebay broken again, "problem loading page" & "connection has been reset" Guess that's why we have no sales this weekend. I've been tying to post a new topic but keep getting "Connection has been reset"

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

No sales no listings and unable to load pages anyone else ?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

yes you can see the spike in people checking here http://canadianoutages.com/status/ebay

ebay tweeted they were lookng into it

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

Finally I can post anything !!!!!! Ebay should post an update anout an issue !! I couln't place bids today and I thing that all auctions ended this morning should be cancelled and given an additional time as compemsation for the mess. At least it's what other auction platform doing,it will be just fair for both buyers and sellers. Once again it shows how ebay care about us,both sellers and buyers.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

Yes I am up now ! Hopefully they give us a credit or ?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

@purpleziggy434 wrote:

Yes I am up now ! Hopefully they give us a credit or ?

Good luck on getting credit, there was  no mention of one for the massive 5-6 hour outage two weeks ago. Heck I don't even remember an apology. Just move on and be glad it's not an overly common occurrence.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

Credit ? Don't think so. I couldn't place a bid ,probably same as 1000's more all over the globe. Seller didn't get a better (higher fees). Ebay didn't get higher FVF's. I know another place,where in such cases auctions getting another 24h,so everybody have a chance to buy/sell.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

Well, this is awkward...

We are having some server issues, try again in a minute or so.

ಠ_ಠ

eBay does not care about it's customers. They have the monopoly on sites where you can sell your stuff.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

I wonder if these problems have anything to do with (yesterday's?) CME -- mass ejection from the Sun.  It was expected to cause disruption on the internet and interfere with servers, etc.

Or maybe just eBay being eBay as usual...

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

All the other sites I frequent were fine Rose.
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

System Down???

There was an announcement placed on ebay.com  about at about noon

Just got home... just looked on eBay.ca and found nothing.

but did find two interesting sites....

a record of which site is down....

http://canadianoutages.com/status/ebay

and then

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ebay.ca.html

The first site gives a very good picture of this morning on .com, .ca, UK and Germany... but did not check others..

Today was similar to what happened a few weeks ago... seemed to start in Europe  and then to North America.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply