Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Listing removed by Artificial Intelligence !!!

Hello Ebay sellers, I want to share with you a worrying situation that I experienced today.I have been a small seller on Ebay for 20 years with a perfect record this morning I received an email from Ebay informing me that one of the CDs I am selling ...

Resolved! CP Expedited Lite - $26.86... WHAT!?

I typically charge a flat rate for Expedited Lite - since it's usually around $8 to most provinces and around $10 to NL.Only today, the Expedited lite rate that came up for NL was $26.86... that's a $16.85 surcharge in top of what I normally pay to r...

Resolved! Ebay delisting my items again losing sales because of this

ebay has done it again its been two months since last time they delisted my items that time it was over a hundred (100) lost listings i had over 2000 listings --- it took me over a month to get them all back and listed again- new pictures etc undated...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

USA Shipping Labels Error AGAIN

I keep having this problem on and off and it's such a time waster.Having an issue again this morning. Anyone else? I tried all the usual tricks to get it working (clear cache, Incognito, bulk shipping, uninstall/reinstall, reboot). At this point it's...

Ebay agents are so bots

I shared past month that ebay covered my refund on a item not received case where buyer had suspicious activities. I just got 2 cases from a same buyer so i contacted ebay about it to ask if i was under seller's protection against that buyer. I got t...

EBAY CHARGING TAX ON NON-TAXABLE ITEMS -CANADA-

It's frustrating- I buy and sell a lot of coins from the US and globally. I understand the logic of eBay collecting GST/HST- because the government is losing money. The issue is they don't understand Canadian tax/duty laws. There is no tax/duty on si...

• 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scam sites eBay doesn't shut down

Hello eBay, I would like to know why you guys allow systemic fraud on your platform and have for years. You got to know by now that these people out of India especially are selling fake items and are making up fake certificates of authenticityI spent...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Tracking Showing Incorrect Information

I had a buyer reach out to me about this, so I thought I'd post here about it. Canada Post's tracking on their website is currently showing the service from Flat Rate Boxes (or at least the extra small ones) as being "Expedited USA" on the tracking p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback required items stay on list

Recently I've had sold items stay on my Feedback Required tab after I've left the appropriate comments. When I try again I get "feedback already left". Can't say I've ever seen this before. Any insights on fixing it?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question re eBay and filing my 2023 taxes

Must be getting old, can't figure this one out! I'm using the numbers from my Hub - performance and sales reports - but can't figure out if I also get to deduct the amounts that eBay charges me to my credit card for store fees and labels when not eno...

scammer found do not buy his coins

hello ive been buying coins for years and the person that is selling counterfiet coins and has sold several in the past this is highly illegal in canada and is misleading people with false ads those gold coins the 1968 20 dollar gold piece and the 19...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Failed PAYOUTS

I have been a power seller for years and top rated. I have not received ONE CENT in 6 weeks from Ebay because of their issues with banks. I have called 6 times and it has been the poorest customer service I have ever seen. I have paused my 4200+ list...

eBay Labels - Item Lost in Transit

I had my first one of these today (item lost in transit by the USPS, Tracked Packet USA). I'm making this post in part because eBay has never told us how we're supposed to handle this, so I'm prodding devon@ebay to get us an official answer. I've ref...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account locked down

Just a heads up, over the past 2-3 days, my account was locked down twice. The first time I had to change my password after Ebay made my then password null and void. The second time Ebay wouldn't let me back in until I contacted customer support. For...

selling my personal collection - No profit really

sorry if this is a duplicate question.Long story short - i am selling in ebay just to want to get rid of my personal collection (pre-owned) mainly movies with an exception of very very few new items. Honestly, its like say I buy all those for $5k, i ...

For anyone that uses Fedex - Important message

This was recently posted on dot com. Unsure if it applied to any sellers on ca but here it is for the record. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Update-for-Shipping/m-p/34373699#M2376808 ‎03-27-2024 10:59 AM - last edited on ‎04-04-2024Due to a Fe...

Didn't recieve item

Hi everyone, My other account is banned on eBay and before getting banned I sold a pair of shoes. The shoes got authenticated to be shipped to the buyer. The buyer never received the shoes and the shoes were getting shipped back to me. But I never re...

Canada Post Expedited Lite

Hello dear community, I have a quick question regarding the new Canda Post Expedited Lite, Just to make sure befor eusing it, orders shipped using this option can be delivered anywhere in Canada or there are restrictions ( delivering to few areas onl...

Watch List No Photos

The pictures on my lists on .com stopped diplaying months ago and now they no longer appear on .ca or .UK either.Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Labels