Unable to print shipping labels??

Hello, I've been trying to print off two shipping labels over the last hour or so without success. The little pop up window comes up but keeps saying 'please wait......processing' and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I had the same problem on Firefox this morning but I was able to print a label on IE. But before I tried IE I updated java so I'm not sure if Firefox was the problem or if it had something to do with java.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Thank you for a good advice! I switched to IE and was (finally!) able to print the label!

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Thank you so much, it worked!

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

On day two with the same problem. Priting labels form IE again today but really would like to know what is wrong with Firefox. Never has this problem before.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Might not be the browser, could be luck,

I couldn't print a couple weeks ago. Tried FF and IE. It was just for sales on that Friday, three of them. Thurs and Sat were fine.

I called PP on Sat and they said they had open tickets for Friday and, she tried to pass the blame, with Canada Post.

I even tried going in directly from PP and PP would not let me into shipping.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Got the same problem window pos up, and little txt shows "waiting" and nothing happens.

I can print labels with chrome without any issues

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Same problem here, I have never been able to use IE for Paypal labels. I had to use someone else's computer this morning. I hope it soon get fixed.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

@amya4295 wrote:

On day two with the same problem. Priting labels form IE again today but really would like to know what is wrong with Firefox. Never has this problem before.

I believe that Firefox was updated the other day so if your computer automatically installs the updates, the problem might be that something changed in Firefox that isn't compatible with Paypal yet.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Printed labels yesterday, no problem.  Tonight, no way.  Only change was I updated my Mac to the new OS X, Yosemite, so I am thinking that is the problem with it not being compatible with my browser, Sea Monkey.

Swapped over to Google Chrome, printed perfectly.

I always run multiple Browsers, so if one fails, I just try another.

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

I agree. I tried using GOOGLE CHROME as my browser, and PayPal shipping labels will print.  Same thing for uploading photos to new listings, I have to use Google Chrome or my photos won't upload.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Hi All -  Just wondering if there are still problems printing labels?  I have a package to send tomorrow.  Thanks!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

I have an iMac - tried printing on Firefox today and didn't work - tried on Safari and it worked fine.  The problem seems to be Firefox and its been about a week now.Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

I too have a problem with Firefox. I tried Chrome tonight and it worked, only problem I have is that it uses 2 sheets of paper. Anyone know how to remedy that?

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

I too have a problem with Firefox. I tried Chrome tonight and it worked, only problem I have is that it uses 2 sheets of paper. Anyone know how to remedy that?

What I'm doing is when the print command pop up, I tick print page 1 to 1 (not tick print all).

Message 15 of 23
latest reply

Thanks, I will try that next time I have to print a label (not too many these days unfortunately). I never had that problem with Firefox.

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

After discovering the the issue has still not been fixed this morning, I updated Java to the latest, no effect and then went backwards 1 full version in Firefox to v.32.0. If you do this make sure to set your Firefox to not auto-update before installing the older version or you will end up right back at v.33 and no label printing.

Problem fixed, at least for now.

Cheers

thd

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@treasure.hunter.d wrote:

After discovering the the issue has still not been fixed this morning, I updated Java to the latest, no effect and then went backwards 1 full version in Firefox to v.32.0. If you do this make sure to set your Firefox to not auto-update before installing the older version or you will end up right back at v.33 and no label printing.

Problem fixed, at least for now.

Cheers

thd

2 days later and the problem is still not fixed. This is inexcusable.

Everyone should be calling and harassing them until something is done. Having been involved in many similar projects in the past I can honestly say we are approaching a time frame where the entire portal could have been rebuilt from the ground up, complete with testing and roll out, so this obviously isn't a priority.

Shaking my head at the absurdity.

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I switched to using FF a long time ago because Chrome would only print potage stamp sized labels....Pretty frustrating!!...Can't print in FF and still the same problem with the tiny labels in Chrome.

Did anyone ever find a cure for the tiny label problem in Chrome???....I see some people saying they are using it with success??

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Disregard my tiny label question. Smiley Embarassed

I got Chrome to work ok.

Message 20 of 23
latest reply