What do you do when someone from a country you don't ship to asks for best price?

I have a CD listed, 6 people are watching and it is listed for $99 with 10% off which in this case, makes it $89.  This is a very rare CD, and I am only shipping to the US and Canada.  That is the lowest I will go. 

I have already had someone from Germany ask for a lower price and shipping cost.  I told them to look at the river.  On the river it is selling for :  

La4.jpg

Now I have someone from Vietnam, which I definitely don't ship to at the best of times ask for my best price.  The 10% off is my best price.  I don't know how to respond and also he probably has someone in the US that he ships to.   I don't want to get into anything that might make them mad.  Any advice on how to respond?   It is a very rare sought after CD. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What do you do when someone from a country you don't ship to asks for best price?

Just reply politely that the current price is your best price you are sorry but you are not shipping that item outside of US and Canada.  Keep it short and simple. 

You could add that if they have a US address to ship it go you would be happy to ship it to them there.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Just reply politely that the current price is your best price you are sorry but you are not shipping that item outside of US and Canada.  Keep it short and simple. 

You could add that if they have a US address to ship it go you would be happy to ship it to them there.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks PJ, this is my response.

Thanks for your interest. I have had several people email me regarding this CD wanting to purchase it. I am not interested in lowering the current price also, I am only shipping to Canada and the US.

Thanks so much

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well I sold it this morning for $89 to someone in the US, so hopefully problem solved.  It is also going with tracking just in case it is being forwarded. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Don't you just love it when someone asks you for a lower price then shortly after that someone else buys it for fipull price!  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply