When the shopping cart malfunctions and says 'Not Available'....

We all know this is an ongoing issue for buyers and sellers with no resolution in sight. What if ebay added information to the right-hand side of the page where this stuff is already displayed?

About your cart

Why use shopping cart?
Are items in my cart reserved for me?
Why are auction or best offer items in my cart?
Where can I see the items I'm bidding on?
If I buy from different sellers, will I need to pay separately?
Can I pay for items from more than one seller or different types of transactions in one payment?

It's the sidebar on the right and each question has its own drop-down answer, should you want more information. 

This has probably already been suggested? It seems like a statement in this place would cover some bases, no?

It could say,

Why does it say my item is 'Not Available'?
and then give an answer like Contact your seller or log into their site or whatever. 

By the way, I set up a Question and Answer for my seller profile but I can't check to see if they are visible as myself and it won't allow me to do so as a guest. Can someone have a look and see what there is to see, if anything?

Thanks,
M
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can I pay you with bottle caps and trading cards?

lol Have you seriously ever been asked that?

I see your questions and answers except for a couple of categories.

Under combined shipping it says there are 5 answers but I don't see any and other states 2 answers but I can't see those either.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Yes! I have been asked to do 'trades' and thank you for looking and getting back to me.

Hmm. It sounds like the ones you can't see are either the ones automatically generated by ebay OR the ones I added myself to the ones generated by ebay. Let me look into it. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply