Who do I call about problems with Paypal labels?

I posted recently about the fact that when I print a combined shipping label, just one of the transactions comes up and is repeated however many times there are items, all the same.

I tried again this morning and it is still happening. I don't know if this is a problem with Paypal or Canada Post.

I would like to call and find out why this is happening.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are using Paypal Shipping? Labels by Pitney Bowes? This has nothing to do with CP

PP 866-888-6080

See what they tell ya.

Photobucket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You are using Paypal Shipping? Labels by Pitney Bowes? This has nothing to do with CP

PP 866-888-6080

See what they tell ya.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Okay, I called. After a long and complicated explanation, and the rep. going to talk to someone, I was told that there is an issue with combined shipping labels where just one of the transactions is repeated. I was told they would escalate my account and try to fix it.

We will see!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@triber wrote:

Okay, I called. After a long and complicated explanation, and the rep. going to talk to someone, I was told that there is an issue with combined shipping labels where just one of the transactions is repeated. I was told they would escalate my account and try to fix it.

We will see!

Unless this is affecting US sellers, don't expect any changes any time soon.

"Escalate" is another word for "go away and stop bothering us".

Photobucket
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I posted all over the boards about this too. It's happening only with the Item Contents for international shipments, right? Call Payapl. The problem is on their end but with Pitney Bowes. It's been happening for more than 10 days now. Surely, someone will have to fix it.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

As I posted above, I called Paypal. After a long and complicated explanation, and the rep. going to talk to someone, I was told that there is an issue with combined shipping labels where just one of the transactions is repeated. I was told they would escalate my account and try to fix it.

I haven't heard anything since, and have no combined shipping. Both were US shipments.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

When it has happened to me, it was any international shipment, not isolated to USA only. But the problem dates back to May 13 if not sooner. I was reading about this happening here before experiencing it myself.

The problem began after the shape of postage labels changed when purchased and printed via paypal shipping and Pitney Bowes. That was early May.

Escalated or not, they have had more than enough time to fix it.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply