Why I don't find my items in search results?

crus5188
Community Member

Hi!

I am a new Canadian seller and I posted 10 items on eBay.ca. In My eBay it appears that my items are correctly listed, but I can't find any of them in search results. I offer shipping in Canada and US and I checked that in my shipping preferences. Can anyone provide me an answer, please? I spoke to an eBay employee on phone and she said she's able to view my items. I'm not able to do it even if I'm logged out eBay. Could it be possible that my items don't show up in search results because I'm a new seller and I don't have a feedback history?

Thank you. 

Caius. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I see them all (10) - on both eBay.ca and eBay.com

It takes several hours from time of posting until the listings are seen in search results.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for taking your time to answer to my question. It's kind of you. I appreciate. As a new seller I was asking myself all kind of questions. I haven't sell anything since I started my experience as a seller. My items had been put on sale for a couple of days when a post the message. Thank you again.

Caius

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I see them all (10) - on both eBay.ca and eBay.com

It takes several hours from time of posting until the listings are seen in search results.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for taking your time to answer to my question. It's kind of you. I appreciate. As a new seller I was asking myself all kind of questions. I haven't sell anything since I started my experience as a seller. My items had been put on sale for a couple of days when a post the message. Thank you again.

Caius

Message 3 of 3
latest reply