Why dont my feed back score improove

I for the life of me can not figure out why my fb score is bad,1 neg 500 plus awesome fb but ebay gives me a 99.1 rating???? I called them and the little girle says all i need is a couple more positive and it will go back to a 100 per cent?? that never happend,.not sur why they lie?I dont get it,I should be at a 100 per cent and then some,.,The little girl tells me they update it every week, NO they dont period .Im thinking they are dishonest for one, why do my customers love my stuff but ebay does not Very Very strange,i see people with 50 negs and they areat 100 now that is even more strange,so they sold a million 1 dollar items oh my,thats quite an acomplihment lol

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The number (99.1%) is correct.

The feedback rating is based on feedback received in the last twelve months.

You have received a total of 626 feedback since you joined in September 2012.  Some of them were from buyers who purchased more than one item within a week.  Those multiple purchases (within a week) count as one.

For more information about feedback, please take a look at:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/allaboutfeedback.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Have you ever actually looked at your Feedback Profile page? (click on your feedback number)

Which has: How is Feedback percentage calculated right (under the Positive Feedback line) -- this popup shows you exactly how the feedback math was done for your account.

After one year your one negative feedback drops from the equation. And then you'll be back to 100%

-..-

The eBay support person you talked to does need more training in how to find the correct answer, instead of making one up.

-..-

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

yess and makes no sense to me other than one neg is worth 500 positive dont add up in my school books,in other words its not right , should be 99.999

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

" makes no sense to me other than one neg is worth 500 positive"

One more time: only feedback posted in the last twelve months counts.

Please take the time to read the link posted.  It explains how feedback rating works.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@aubreyclay56 wrote:

yess and makes no sense to me other than one neg is worth 500 positive dont add up in my school books,in other words its not right , should be 99.999

You have 118 unique feedback in the last 12 months. The math is:

positives

------------            = %

positives + negs

------          = 99.2

117+1

Anything before the last 12 months does not count.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

As the others have said it's a 12 month thing. Looking at your feedback indicates that negative showed up around May 20th of 2015. So  your % will go back up to 100% on or shortly after May 20th of 2016. That's just 3 weeks away.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply