Work around for the PayPal Ship Now being removed

This has worked for me to print shipping labels for non PayPal paid items.

From the eBay Sales Manager click the print label link, of the non "Paid" item
That will open the usual Paypal shipping page without most of the details filled in.
See this image below:

PayPal ShipNow Work Around.jpg

Just fill in you details as need and ship away. )

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

From the eBay Sales Manager click the print label link

I'm sorry, I don't know how to find this link (I use the basic eBay Selling Manager)

of the non "Paid" item

I don't know what this means.

I'm really anxious to learn this work-around, but I can't follow your instructions.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thanks decal-fx.

jt - You just click on print shipping label next to the transaction in selling manager.  It doesn't matter if the item has been marked as being unpaid or paid.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Well, when I click on "print shipping label" next to the transaction, I don't get the screen that decal-fx has shown.  I get a screen that shows the information for that individual who has paid.  There was one occasion some time back where I edited the addressee block to that of my brother and the original purchaser received a note from PayPal that her item had been shipped.

She contacted me to determine what else I was shipping to her.

Anyway, I'm confused.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

My mistake. If you click on that and they have paid through Paypal then yes, it would show all of that info. You can change it but like you said, the buyer will probably get an email from Paypal.  If the buyer has not paid through paypal, you would get the screen that the OP posted because PP wouldn't have the information on that person.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

My mistake. If you click on that and they have paid through Paypal then yes, it would show all of that info. You can change it but like you said, the buyer will probably get an email from Paypal.  If the buyer has not paid through paypal, you would get the screen that the OP posted because PP wouldn't have the information on that person.

Thanks pj.  Now, if I only had a non-paying bidder ..... NOT!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@pjcdn2005 wrote:

When using the link for print shipping label from sales manager on an unpaid item the  fields come in un-populated even the email one, so I doubt the unpaid buyer will get any email/shipping notification. At least I haven't received and puzzled emails from the deadbeats yet.

jt-libra wrote:Thanks pj.  Now, if I only had a non-paying bidder ..... NOT!!  Smiley Very Happy

Yes it only work on Unpaid Items. I get 4-10 a week   out of  approximately 100 sales 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@decal-fx wrote:

Yes it only work on Unpaid Items. I get 4-10 a week   out of  approximately 100 sales 

I used to get a few here and there but I haven't for a long time.  That's because I don't list as many auctions since eBay reduced the number of free listings each month .... usually only when there's a free promo.

And all my Fixed Priced listings are Immediate Payment Required, which may or may not be ideal for some sellers depending on how frequently their buyers make multi-item purchases.  In my case, it's usually only one item at a time.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Non Paying eBayers don't bother me that much. All my items are fixed price/best Offer, I do have a fair number of multi-item purchasers.  So with the Cart issues IPR won't work for me.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I havent sold anything for a long time, is there any other way? Thanks

Sent from my Ipod Shuffle
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I've been using this too.  I find if I log into my paypal account first using another tab on the browser then go through Ebay clicking on print shipping for any order that hasn't received payment yet that it works.  Its a shame that paypal has removed that option for paying for postage as it's much easier than using Canada Post's online shipping tool and cheaper too.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply