another listing special

Is there a FREE listing special on the horizon ?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

another listing special

nothing here

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

another listing special

Ebay calls them stores today.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

another listing special

@postit4me wrote:

Is there a FREE listing special on the horizon ?

Yes there is and when it rises above the horizon eBay will let you know.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

another listing special

EBay promotions are offered for the benefit of eBay not the seller.

If you have not been listing much, or if eBay wants more listings in a category you use, you are more likely to get a promotion.

Meanwhile, you get 50 Free Listings every month on dotCA. You can also get another 50 by listing on dotCOM (and using Flat Rate Shipping instead of Calculated).

Store operators get a number (250 up) of Free Listings, but since we pay rent on our Stores, it is better to think of those 'free' listings as 'reduced fee'. There are also other perks to having a Store.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

another listing special

Anonymous
Not applicable

I kinda miss receiving the free listings promos back to back like a few years ago.  Wish they still do that as I am sure that many of us would welcome them at any time or eBay start to let us list our items for FREE at any time which is much easier!!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

another listing special

@femmefan1946 wrote:

EBay promotions are offered for the benefit of eBay not the seller.

This. If people have not figured it out it from all of the current and pending changes, ebay is moving in a pay to play direction. Most of the free listings have been strictly to aid in the transitions brought about by changes over the last year and a bit. If you dig into the SDI and what they plan on doing, ebay thinks they have a problem with the quality and number of listings.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply