Forum Posts

FEEDBACK : Here's a good one , looked at my feedback recently too see my customers feedbackwell I look and see a neutral feedback , so I read his remarks , he gave me neutral feedback because'' the price was a little too much '' yet the thing is he s...

About combined shipping

I am trying to figure out how the handling fee on combined shipping works. I already have a handling fee on my individual listings. But, when I add the one I want for combined packages, I don't know if it leaves the other handling on or if it overrid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A new tracking 'experience' is coming.

i think ebay has volunteered me to beta test a new tracking experience. Big changes. Now, when you click on the tracking number, instead of the package progress being displyed in a horizontal bar, it's displayed in a vertical bar, requiring you to sc...

• 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

EBay’s Global Shipping Service

I'd like to urge all sellers to opt out of eBay's Global Shipping Service. My experiences have shown me loud and clear just how bad it is. Snail pace slow and expensive for buyers and sellers. My latest experience in buying from seller in US Mid West...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling on 2 different sites.....

I am planning on selling some vintage items on eBay, have sold things in the past. My question is; am I allowed to list and try to sell the same items on Marketplace as well? Whichever listing sells first, I delete from the other site? Ebay allows th...

Resolved! Combined shipping

Whenever a customer wants to buy multiple items from me, with combined shipping, they say they can't buy first and wait for me to weigh together and send an invoice. They tell me the ebay system makes them pay first. When I call ebay, they say, it sh...

Pkg. returned to me as buyer has MOVED

I just rec'd pkg back as buyer has moved. Do I cancel the order and let eBay refund or do just send her a refund myself? I will contact buyer as she will have to update her eBay address and repurchase. How to do this so I don't get a slap from eBay?

Deadbeat Auction Buyer Allowed to Leave Negative Review!

As it says above. I had an auction close on November 25th. There were 24 bids, so definitely interest in the item. The winning bidder bid on the item several times, winning the item at $62. However, as soon as the auction closed, the buyer sent me th...

• 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! *WARNING* Issues around Shipping Label Refund when purchasing Canada Post Label

Has anybody had success with getting a refund from a cancelled Canada Post shipping label? Ebay is telling me I need to contact Canada Post. Canada Post is telling me that since I did not purchase the label only Ebay can request the refund and then r...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hi, I am a seller and instead to leave feedback I posted tracking number. Can I change or add ?

Hi, I am a seller and instead to leave feedback I posted tracking number. I searched, but could not find any information for my case. I understand that i can't change feedback, but can add some more. I can't find how I can do it. Please advice Thank ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bye eBay

It's over. Note to every seller: eBay decided that shipping smartphone from USA to Canada is dangerous. Yep. A customer wanted a return for NAD. We accepted it because we made a mistake in the listing. Our fault. We told the customer we would pay the...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cased closed in my favout but eBay refunded the buyer

A buyer wanted to start a return. He claimed the radio did not work. I had included the paragraph below ito the radio description. "Note well: The radio is working fine before shipping. Howsoever, because of the inherent danger of a mistake by the ne...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappeared messages from eBay system

Today, I got a Payment Dispute from a buyer, claiming "Not Recognizing the Transaction", after the item was shipped days ago, due to arrive tomorrow. Even more strange, some of the key messages from eBay about the transaction (Offer/Sale/Payment) dis...

Error creating shipping label through ebay

I’m a new Canadian seller and I'm having issues printing shipping label from within ebay. Called ebay 3 times and they said the matter should be resolved in 24 hrs. It’s been 2 weeks and I've sold 2 items already and ebay is asking me to pay postage ...

ebay shipping label error.jpg
  • 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

A question for stamp collectors/sellers

My husband and I worked for a missionary organization for 30 years from 1976. One of my jobs was to correspond with the missionaries from 28 countries. I have saved hundreds of the stamps on envelopes, I mostly saved the pretty ones! Most are on enve...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yay! Another ‘fix’ no one asked for.

The eBay app recently updated and now the send offer tab is completely redone. While it’s cool you can pick multiple listings at once and offer a blanket percent off…. You can no longer pick a listing and offer a fixed price that I can see. Anyone se...

ebay labels down?

Anyone else getting no services and a error message today Dec 4? I cant even open to see CP or fedex optioms, chat times are like 15 mins. Headed to work will check later lol! No banner saying Canada Post is having issues on my screen

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still Can't Print an ebay Label - 1pm PST

Error for the past hour:"It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later."Anyone know if this is this a new problem or the same problem from this morning?Is there perhaps a workaround?

Blocked from using customer service?

I believe I am banned from customer service. Is this possible? When I ask for an agent in the chatbot, it says "sure" and then tells me to email them. I have spent hours navigating the website and there is quite literally no way for me to speak to a ...

cheapojoes_0-1701654235157.png
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

Labels