Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

eBay system

I kept getting the message: "eBay system now working" and also I had to sign in so often which is insane for 2 days now. Anyone of you have similar problems?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

In Business Policies Can You Set Flat Rate From Canada To USA & Exclude Alaska, Hawaii & P Rico?

In Business Policies Can You Set Flat Rate From Canada To USA & Exclude Alaska, Hawaii & P Rico? After struggling for a long time to set up shipments of musical instruments to the US which are larger than Canada Post handles I have an account with UP...

Buyer can't pay using Paypal

We received the following message this morning from a potential buyer: "I have been trying to buy this item this morning. Paypal is screwed up again since Ebay bought them. Irritating. Is there another way I perhaps could buy this item from you? Than...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

E BAY SELLERS ! BEWARE AND AVOID THE SCAMMER "

i sold on buy it now a pair of ESS AMT 1 HEIL TWEETERS to the scammer and thief the item condition was clearly shown with several pictures including many close ups to show their condition and also it was described in great detail . this individual pu...

managed ended listings (sld items)

Is there any reasons why eBay removed "View PayPal transacation) in my account? I always click it to go to PayPal to find information and print it. But now I have to go to PayPal and searched and searched each time. It is getting to be a hassle. I no...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A new challenge for Canadian sellers

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Simplified-shipping-badges-come-to-eBay/ba-p/31625712 https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/estimated-delivery-dates.html This will make it even more difficult for Canadian sellers to show up in sea...

Resolved! Payout to bank

Recently signed up for Payouts from sales to go to my bank acct. Anyone doing this and how long does it take to appear in your account. Ebay say payment was sent this am at 3 yet its doesn't appear in my accout yet.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure they understand stamp collectors but one never knows...may not make it to .CA anyway.

This was in one of the stamp magazines, it appears the standard envelope concept on .COM is soon to be extended to stamps as well. Not sure if this will ever make it to .CA, but the "problem" with stamp collectors is they want a stamp on the envelope...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Paying Outstanding Fees Before Being Invoiced (after MP)

Just the other day I paid my Ebay fees from Paypal. It left one sale - my last sale on Ebay - fees outstanding.I used to be able to pay outstanding fees before they were invoiced. I tried to do that today, to clear my account completely before leavin...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Again, eBay demonstrates their contempt for us.

eBay's boundless greed manifests itself again, blatantly showing a lack of concern for Canadians, and their rights. eBay, the fine folks behind the gouging of Canadians on a scale only rivaled by our own government, via the GSP and other fundamentall...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old seller but it's a different eBay now.ca &.com. What's the most important things I should know ?

I am an old seller but I haven't sold in a long time. If I'm trying to begin again, what are the most important factors regarding payments, shipping, final value fees? Are we allowed to talk about amazon on here at all? Just in small comparison, you ...

EBay seller payment options

I have been selling items on EBay for 20 years periodically. I have noticed PayPal has been more unpredictable and I have heard that although PayPal has been linked and possibly owned by EBay, there are different ways to receive payments from buyers ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Input requested: Community Board Streamline

Hi everyone - it's me! Your recently-absentee Community representative. I'm here to share a bit more about the project that has pulled me away for the last while. Sneak peek here. As part of that, I wanted to get your input on a restructure of the bo...

Seller News1.JPG Answer Centre1.JPG Discussions1.JPG
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

International Shipping

I really hope one day eBay will alow you to separate U.S. from everywhere else in the world for Flate Rate and Custom. I like to offer Free Shipping to the U.S. but once you Free Shipping in the U.S. then you must put a price for the rest of the worl...

Is Snap Ship down for you all?

As titled. It wouldn't let me login and kept looping back to login screen! Tried both Chrome and Firefox =( Also tried to use shippo and it's giving me a "Couldn't buy label. Only the following characters are accepted in Phone Number: ( ) - . p x, an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback on shipping to Indonesia appreciated

If anyone has any feedback on shipping to Indonesia during these Covid times I would appreciate hearing it. I have some nice china pieces up right now and I had a query about shipping to Indonesia. If I did it, it would be tracked shipping only. Cana...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! where my buy it now?

I put a buy it now price for my listing but when I look at my listing, theres no buy it now, only bid, someone also messaged me telling me they cant use buy it now, whats going on?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Claims with Canada Post for Undelivered Items

Pretty sure I am not able to claim anything, but I've had some parcels apparently not arrive with some US eBay buyers. Parcels were shipped as Small Packet - Air (no tracking...). So, if an item doesn't arrive in the timeframe it should, buyers want ...

Anyone else having trouble with the new lettermail rates?

So among other things, I tried to send a standard envelope (below 30 g, containing Pokemon cards) today. I had 90 cents worth of stamps on it, using old stamps I'd bought from here on Ebay. But the manager of the Sobeys post office I usually go to in...

• 48 replies
  • 1 helpful

HELP from all sellers! My account is being bombarded with Best Offer "Auto-Updates"!

tyler@ebay please help!In the past week, ebay has "auto-updated" 30 of my listings with "Best Offer", on 3 separate occasions (Jan 23th, 26th, 27th) at 4am, and sent an email telling me which ones they've updated. So far, they seem to be only new lis...

Resolved! stamps on polymailers

Can stamps be placed on polymailers/polybags ?Can it be used to replace envelopes for letter mailing?

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors