Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Resolved! Again Ebay Flipped The switch

Im so tired of this happening after restartng on ebay. Usally listings get good visabilty and sales for six months and then gone like dust in the wind. I watched my sales start tanking last month. Ive been watching veiws which are none exsistent .. C...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

worried about a buyer - cancel sale?

Hi, Is there a good way to cancel a sale? I am worried a buyer is trying to scam me based on conversation so far. He repeatedly said that he can't use the pay now function and is asking me for alternate payment options (which according to the webs is...

Sending Watchers Offers????

Stumbled across this on the dot com board. Dated 08-23-2018 08:33:19 AM. No idea if it is in effect on dot ca or ever will be but something else to possibly throw a wrench into selling on dot ca vs dot com. Possibly only in Beta on dot com and they w...

Sending to a RR1?

I had a new buyer with an address RR1 Wymark Sask. I emailed them if there was a box # and they haven't got back to me. I googled the address and: Wymark is a hamlet in Swift Current Rural Municipality No. 137, Saskatchewan, Canada. Listed as a desig...

Can I send a game console to sweden? via canada post

I was unaware that the console had a battery in it (Nintendo GameCube) The box came back to me refused for air transport. The lady on the phone was quite rude and didn't exactly clarify things for me. Can I try to resend making sure that it goes by b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone have the "code word" for Shippo!!

Actually, I'm just venting. Isn't Shippo supposed to be the official shipping platform for eBay? There has never been a time when I can log onto that site and see all my orders; occasionally a few of them might show up 4 or 5 days later or a week or ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved searches are not working

I am looking for my listings and my regular saved searches are not working. They only show a fraction of the usual listings and I can't find my lisings. I am only searching in Canda in Collectable tube radios. Anyone else have this problem or answers...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout Failed HELP

I can’t seem to get any help around my payout failed-We’ll retry sending your payout. Tried with chat and couldn’t get anywhere. They say they will transfer chat but no one picks up. Finally got through support team, and they said they will call me a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New York State Sales Tax

I have been noticing this month that more states have passed laws that require eBay to collect and remit taxes to certain states, it appears New York is now one of them. Why can they not roll this out in a more seamless manner. I do not believe that ...

Screenshot from 2019-06-04 18-07-58.png
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

To send invoices

When I click the invoice. It came up with "There were a technical error-please try again in a moment". It doesn't happened in a moment or any time. "How do you like our page? Tell us what you think". I clicked it and came up with "The survery is now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay invoice page re-design??!?!

A week or two ago I noticed the eBay invoicing page (when you send an invoice to a customer and specify tax and shipping) had changed in design. The page had a different layout and a different tax box. Instead of selecting the state, it just let you ...

Resolved! Buyer claims holes in leggings after wearing them twice

Hey,I sold these gymshark leggings and they were like new only wore them about 3 times as they didn’t fit properly and buyer has just messaged me saying that there’s 4 holes in the leggings after she’s worn them twice? They were in perfect condition....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay system

I kept getting the message: "eBay system now working" and also I had to sign in so often which is insane for 2 days now. Anyone of you have similar problems?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

In Business Policies Can You Set Flat Rate From Canada To USA & Exclude Alaska, Hawaii & P Rico?

In Business Policies Can You Set Flat Rate From Canada To USA & Exclude Alaska, Hawaii & P Rico? After struggling for a long time to set up shipments of musical instruments to the US which are larger than Canada Post handles I have an account with UP...

Buyer can't pay using Paypal

We received the following message this morning from a potential buyer: "I have been trying to buy this item this morning. Paypal is screwed up again since Ebay bought them. Irritating. Is there another way I perhaps could buy this item from you? Than...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

E BAY SELLERS ! BEWARE AND AVOID THE SCAMMER "

i sold on buy it now a pair of ESS AMT 1 HEIL TWEETERS to the scammer and thief the item condition was clearly shown with several pictures including many close ups to show their condition and also it was described in great detail . this individual pu...

managed ended listings (sld items)

Is there any reasons why eBay removed "View PayPal transacation) in my account? I always click it to go to PayPal to find information and print it. But now I have to go to PayPal and searched and searched each time. It is getting to be a hassle. I no...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A new challenge for Canadian sellers

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Simplified-shipping-badges-come-to-eBay/ba-p/31625712 https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/estimated-delivery-dates.html This will make it even more difficult for Canadian sellers to show up in sea...

Resolved! Payout to bank

Recently signed up for Payouts from sales to go to my bank acct. Anyone doing this and how long does it take to appear in your account. Ebay say payment was sent this am at 3 yet its doesn't appear in my accout yet.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure they understand stamp collectors but one never knows...may not make it to .CA anyway.

This was in one of the stamp magazines, it appears the standard envelope concept on .COM is soon to be extended to stamps as well. Not sure if this will ever make it to .CA, but the "problem" with stamp collectors is they want a stamp on the envelope...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Paying Outstanding Fees Before Being Invoiced (after MP)

Just the other day I paid my Ebay fees from Paypal. It left one sale - my last sale on Ebay - fees outstanding.I used to be able to pay outstanding fees before they were invoiced. I tried to do that today, to clear my account completely before leavin...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Again, eBay demonstrates their contempt for us.

eBay's boundless greed manifests itself again, blatantly showing a lack of concern for Canadians, and their rights. eBay, the fine folks behind the gouging of Canadians on a scale only rivaled by our own government, via the GSP and other fundamentall...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old seller but it's a different eBay now.ca &.com. What's the most important things I should know ?

I am an old seller but I haven't sold in a long time. If I'm trying to begin again, what are the most important factors regarding payments, shipping, final value fees? Are we allowed to talk about amazon on here at all? Just in small comparison, you ...

EBay seller payment options

I have been selling items on EBay for 20 years periodically. I have noticed PayPal has been more unpredictable and I have heard that although PayPal has been linked and possibly owned by EBay, there are different ways to receive payments from buyers ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels