Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

Tracking I entered does not show up

The tracking number I entered on my "Manage all orders" page does not show up... it only shows up when I click on the Order Details page... anyone else having this problem? I tried to enter it again, but it is still in the field where you add the tra...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay platform terms are designed solely with eBay's financial success in mind. Update your AD terms.

A listing with a powerful and complete terms can ensure the success of your listings with reduced stress on the seller's part and higher probabilities of success.eBay transactions are, to my knowledge, solely between the buyer and seller. This leaves...

Odd. Ebay Activated Offers on a Listing

I had a weird thing occur. Ebay unilaterally activated accepting offers on a simple fixed price listing. I got this email about this awesome thing they did for me, with a minimum offer floor at half my price -----------------Your chances of selling h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

February promo on ebay.CA -- 100000 free listings

Check your promo section on the ebay.CA seller hub to see if you got it (this was also a promo in December and January). This promo is for eBay.CA The following categories are excluded: Cars & Trucks, Motorcycles, Vehicles & Trailers, RVs & Campers, ...

final value fee confusion

I thought the final value fee is 10% of the total sale amount?? For all my sales, its consistently 10.5% of the total sale amount?? Yes, I'm aware the shipping is included in the total amount. I always use free listings with no insertion fees whats g...

Thermal Printer Canada Post and Shippo

Hello, Curious if anyone has managed to use a thermal printer via Shippo Canada post? I have a rollo thermal printer and having difficulty making this work. I have set up the Shippo default settings to 4 x 6 thermal printer and carrier to Canada Post...

Resolved! How can Canadian Seller offer free shipping?

I'm wondering how a Canadian seller offer free shipping to all Canada as the lowest shipping (if I want tracking) I ever paid is 17$ and highest for smallest possible item to a remote region ended up to be 28$. I understand that some includes shippin...

Downloading Reports not working?

The reports you can D/L from the seller hub don't seem to be working for the past few days I've been trying. Just says 401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid in the spreadsheet. Is there another way to get them? Sure would be nice to know how much GST I ...

Canadian seller

Few years ago as a Canadian seller I was making sales daily . I decided due to lose of job was to try selling again on ebay.ca I have alot listed and noone is buying even though I am offering a lower price than everyone who listed same item and I eve...

Resolved! Income Tax Question - Shipping and eBay Fees

Hi there. Not sure if anyone can answer this or not. With Income Tax coming up just wanted to see if anyone can clarify for me about Input Tax Credits in regards to Shipping Fees and eBay. I have a GST #. If I get charged more by Canada Post for a sh...

Defect and affect on sales.

I have noticed that any time I get a defect for not being able to find an item I sold, and have to refund the buyer, my sales stop for a while. It doesn't happen too often but I have had 3 in the past year and it is really noticeable that sales stop....

Resolved! Shipping times in Canada not being adjusted

Frustrated with Ebay as of lately.Between all the software changes and errors . lost sales do the crawler not even picking up items listed.Thats petty anyways !!! why?? do they still insist on having letter mail delivery show as one day to a week exp...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants to cancel their order.

Hello; A USA buyer purchased an item from me on March 28. I mailed the item the next day on March 29th. They contacted me on April 3rd, if the item will arrive before April 6th for he birthday party. I told her that small package to the USA from Cana...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not so Nice Inquiry & Then They Buy

Hello All,Has anyone ever experienced this? I had someone ask me to sell them just a single item out of a set of 3 I was selling. I responded back politely thanking them for their interest but that I was only selling it in a set. That was 2 days ago....

Providing US Buyer with return shipping label

Hello, Everyone. How does a seller from Canada provide a return label for an American buyer? Before suggesting Shippo, please note they state the following: Note: International (Cross-border) Return Labels are not available in ShippoThank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Right Address & Postal Code but Wrong Prefix

One of those days...Was in the middle of sending out a package and ran out of ink from printer so I had to write the customer’s address by hand. It’s going to southwestern Ontario but the street name was the same name as a very popular road in Toront...

Resolved! Resuming draft bug? Always turns my posting into US region instead of Canada

All the units turn into Imperial, all the shipping options become US postal services only, and currency is only in USD. What's causing it to get stuck in US mode when I resume a draft? Is there a way to change it back or do I have to make the posting...

DISHONEST BYERS

As sellers we get some information about buyers but not enough. i would like to know how many items they did not receive an item and asked for a refund for and how many times they asked for refunds for unsatisfactory goods. i had a chinese buyer who ...

Labels
Most Helpful Authors