Forum Posts

Shipping Labels Error: Update

We appreciate everyone reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently to resto...

FAQ's for Canada Post Expedited Lite for Collectibles

Hi everyone! With our recnect annoucment of Canada Post Expedidted Lite for Collectibles there have been some questions that have been brought up here throughout Community. The Shipping team has put together a FAQ list to share with eveyone here: FAQ...

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT FOR ARRIVAL 2 DAYS LATER

TELL ME HOW MANY EBAY SELLERS HAVE EXPRIENCED THIS ??? A BUYER LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACT SELLER. WHEN EBAY (POP UP) EXPLAINS TO YOU SHOULD CONTACT SELLER FIRST.. SELLERS NEGATIVE FEEDBACK READ Item hasn't arrived yet. It's overdue for ar...

Store home page listing glitch?

Recently all of my store listing scans, around 800, changed in size, about doubled. Of course the frame size remained the same so now only about half of my item is visible. I've spent 100's of hours trying to make everything look good and now...... I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incomplete Address - Buyer keeps on buying anyways...

So, last week I get an order returned to me in the mail with post office markings "incomplete address" , I'm sure you've all seen that before, as have I. Usually it's a simple contact buyer and get complete address. Well first time for me now, the bu...

Buyer tried to cancel order after I shipped

I am dealing with a situation that feels fishy to me. A buyer of mine in December from the UK bought an item from me and then cancelled it a few days after purchase (luckily this was before I purchased a shipping label) they then re-purchased the sam...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay frequent this board?

Hi Folks, I am wondering if anyone knows how frequently eBay employees frequent this board? Its hard to say for sure, and I certainly do not know, but it seems like lately eBay employees are here very infrequently. The weekly chat gets opened and clo...

Dont trust eBays timelines

We are a seller, and had a package that was taking longer then expected due to covid and xmas. The seller opened a claim, and it was put on hold for 15 days. As per the request, we had until Jan20th to deal with it. I come in January 20th, open my me...

Is this a new way for combined shipping?

Late on Friday night I was checking "my eBay" and I saw an amount in red for payment not received. I supposed that the email has not arrived. On Saturday morning, still no email, the buyer had purchases 3 items, but no notifications. I went ahead and...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Re Canadian delays ; I call BS

from ebay: Significant delays to Canada Post deliveries to the United StatesThe delays are more likely items sitting in USPS main postal hubs, in the USA... Chicago among others.. MAKING this a UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE issue Example shipped item ...

Password Entry

I am being asked for Password much more than usual, but it will not accept them, then it will ask for CAPCHA verification, which it will not accept, then you might get through after five more tries... Is someone at Ebay is working on a new passwords ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada to usa shipping problem

Hi, i'm new to the ebay sellers platform.I'm having issues with the shipping options from canada to USA.While i made my listing, i chose UPS, and Canada post Parcel wich is fine. But when my item get sold, i click on "print shipping label" and i get ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! received tax form 1099-k from ebay , but live in Canada

Just got a email '' information regarding your tax form 1099-k '' never received this form before , is this just if you sell on ebay.com , if you sold at least $20,000 in gross merchandise and exceeded 200 transactions for goods and services you will...

Resolved! re-invoice

Refunded buyer friday after 6 weeks of "where my item" yes tracked (item hanging out in Chicago) Yes kept constant contact with buyer replied to all/any queries working to keep buyer as in the loop as possible, you know being the "good ebay seller" I...

Weird template issue.

My sales dropped recently but thanks to a customer I found out the issue. One and only one of my templates has restricted itself in what countries I ship to. The only editing I did recently on this template was changing postal prices and services. Un...

buyer claims the item as defective

the item condition in question was clearly shown and described with close up pictures showing its condition . repair was made to the item prior to listing for sale and this also was declared . buyer makes all kinds of false claims on its condition . ...

Stupid on line Canada Post Customs form

Has any one used the idiotic CP customs form in conjunction with the HS codes. Link is below https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/cdc?execution=e2s1 It takes forever to fill out. Anyone know how large it is when printed? Personally, another brainc...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed Payments - Rough Fee Comparison

PayPal Payments + eBay FeesNov 23 - $1,169.00 - PayPal Fee $43.55 + eBay Fee $126.45 - Net 14.5%Dec 7 - $1,209.99 - PayPal Fee $47.49 + eBay Fee $124.30 - Net 14.2% Managed PaymentsDec 15 - $1,624.00 - eBay Fee $231.75 - Net 14.3%Jan 21 - $430.05 -eB...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

How Long Have You Held Something For Someone?

Years ago I did a Antique Show in a small community near me. A 3 day show I sold a Vintage Newspaper Box for a few hundred dollars to a guy early on in the show. He paid and asked me if he could leave it at my booth til he was ready to leave. Not a p...

Paypal micropayments and Managed Payments

Does eBay Canada support the Paypal micropayments option?Can micropayments be an option on some listings but not on others or does the entire account have to be made up of listings under $10? Will Managed Payments add a micropayments option?

item not in buyers purchase history

Sold a Glass negative (old car 1918 or so, in front of a house, not that that matters, just a cool image.)my buyer in the U.S. is having a problem with "ebayUS' the purchase does not show in their history. Been paid, shows on my account, and PP , but...

Options - Buyer won't pick up item from post office

I have a buyer (with basically no history) who hasn't picked up the package from the post office and they just got a final notice. If the post office sends it back to me and I had a "no returns" policy on the item, do I have to refund the cost less t...

Shipping From Canada Post

Hi Ebayers, Im from BC,I would like to ask is there any other option(cheap shipping) aside from Canada Post?I do have a small business partner with them, but still so high shipping special through U.S, usually charging me $18-$20 even just a small pa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Managed Payment solution

Right now i have no payment system, and refuse to use PayPalI heard Ebay Canada was suppose to have there payment system up and running way before 2021I have applied for this new payment twice awhile ago twice. So we are now into 2021 and was wonderi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

UK VAT rules starting Jan 1 - clarification needed

I have a quick question about the new UK VAT rules starting January 1 - does this 15 pound / ~25 CAD amount include shipping, or is it just for the declared value of the item not including shipping?

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay payout keeps getting declined.

I sold an item in early January to a Korean buyer and according to the seller's hub eBay first attempt to send fund on Jan 06, but the first attempt was declined. In the past few weeks eBay kept trying to send this fund over and over for at least fiv...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Helpful Authors